Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Kafka or Anarumo have any Lincoln Riley connections?
My concern with Kafka is that he even has much connections at all being so young. Granted, he probably has more than Kliff but really do not want another guy who is unable to recruit and construct his own staff... while Anarumo I would imagine is more than capable of figuring out a staff

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Yes, because the Sun Devils are fielding a far superior product currently....
They actually have a Coach, and their QB of the future is 6'4 not 5'9. I would bet that Vegas' over under on wins will be more for ASU even though they play 5 less games

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
There is no positive argument regarding Flores and the Cardinals. He was either a legitimate candidate that they liked and they just took too long to make a decision on who their guy was OR they wasted time and resources interviewing a guy they had no intention of hiring but then got stuck because he has a lawsuit where his complaint is that he has been given sham interviews and less qualified candidates were hired.

Either scenario is inexusable.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
There is no positive argument regarding Flores and the Cardinals. He was either a legitimate candidate that they liked and they just took too long to make a decision on who their guy was OR they wasted time and resources interviewing a guy they had no intention of hiring but then got stuck because he has a lawsuit where his complaint is that he has been given sham interviews and less qualified candidates were hired.

Either scenario is inexusable.
I don't think Monti would be okay interviewing a friend and former colleague if they had no intention of hiring him, not to mention scheduling a second interview but whatever

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man...it seems to have escalated recently. I don't know if it is "a bit" or what but definitely off-putting.

God forbid people disagree with you or have a different opinion and aren't happy to bitch and moan about this org by inventing narratives constantly.

The only escalation round here is your prevalence for making up stories.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is no positive argument regarding Flores and the Cardinals.

Of course there are no positive scenarios but there are certainly "not negative" scenarios as already explained above.

It can just be something that happened that Flores decided he prefered due to circumstances unique to him.

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Please someone correct me if I am wrong on this but I can't find anything that says otherwise.

Of our three finalists, the only one to get a HC interview with another franchise is Mike Kafka.

Really?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Irsay must be forcning it on them...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Both can be true.
True! At a certain point when an ownership group has 75+ years of putrid results people stop making ridiculous excuses and realize the cause of the failure.

The Bidwills are an absolute curse, and anyone trying to rationalize their historical "performance" is delusional.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Please someone correct me if I am wrong on this but I can't find anything that says otherwise.

Of our three finalists, the only one to get a HC interview with another franchise is Mike Kafka.

Really?

How many interviews did Bruce Arians have before the Cards, who were the last of eight teams seeking new H-C's, hired him in 2013?