Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I don't know what his means.

The year is 2228. This photo will survive the remnants of a fallen civilization with the caption:

The only Cardinals QB to play in a Superbowl. (Right, Circa 2000)

Last edited:

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Flores likely looked at the roster, team history and next year’s schedule and decided the mountain is too high to climb. But what I do not understand is this: If the decision is between two guys, why the wait? Make a choice and move forward. Give new guy time to assemble a staff, relocate, meet players and, most importantly, participate in the draft process.
IF there are no interviews scheduled next Monday then you are spot on. I don't believe mgt can say or would say anything to distract the
possible candidates, so even though all the posters have exhausted the subject, looks like we still have four days to wait...I am now raising my
estimate to 47.7% of the posters being unhappy regardless who gets hired at this point. Under rare circumstances to great jobs open up
for candidates to vie for....more likely they come with acne of different levels of severity. Out.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If it is Kafka or Lou, then if they don't use the Super Bowl week in Arizona, with probably the biggest throng of sports media they will ever have there, to announce a new head coach that's missing an opportunity. It would be so #birdcity to hire one of those guys and wait until the next day when the janitor is sweeping up the confetti from the Super Bowl stage to announce a new head coach.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
If it is Kafka or Lou, then if they don't use the Super Bowl week in Arizona, with probably the biggest throng of sports media they will ever have there, to announce a new head coach that's missing an opportunity.
there is a NFL mandated blackout on team announcements until after the SB is played

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There is a non-written League Rule about distracting from the SB, but I guess next Tuesday would be okay. A hiring on Monday would get lost in the SB discussion.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
FWIW, I can't find the comment about Kafka now following the Cardinals on Instagram...but I also can't find any social media accounts for Sweet Lou...lol He seems to be super old school.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Trade Murray to the Raiders, get Carr and draft picks. Then draft a QB in the first round.
From your mouth to The Lord's ears....never happen. If it happened now (ha ha) there would be a line up
of candidates who would want them job.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trade Murray to the Raiders, get Carr and draft picks. Then draft a QB in the first round.
And forfeit the season because the cap hit would eat all of the salary cap and they couldn't even field a team. Hmmmmm...might be worth it...

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And forfeit the season because the cap hit would eat all of the salary cap and they couldn't even field a team. Hmmmmm...might be worth it...
Some people just don’t get we can’t trade Kyler now and perhaps even next year. When I see a comment like that I don’t even read it.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Some people just don’t get we can’t trade Kyler now and perhaps even next year. When I see a comment like that I don’t even read it.
Usually I don't either but I was scrolling by and it jumped out at me (it was short LOL) and I couldn't resist.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The year is 2228. This photo will survive the remnants of a fallen civilization with the caption:

The only Cardinals QB to play in a Superbowl. (Right, Circa 2000)
The electrical storm will have wiped all recorded history. No one will know the year, the sport, or who these dummies in the plane even were.