Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You should make it your sig for the next few weeks.

Yes. Bruce was the best HC this franchise has ever had and Keim and Michael got vain and jealous and ran him off.

Bruce won games with Blaine Gabbert at QB! Blaine Gabbert!
This is the Cardinals legacy...we hired a HC who would go on to win a Super Bowl but only after he left our franchise. Even when we get it right, we still screw it up.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
How do we know we didn't and Lumis wanted to see what Denver would offer.
Why would he take a lesser offer from Denver? We're not a division rival.
For all we know, Ryan could have picked Denver, and Payton could be a Cardinal right now. We'll never know those details since Bidwill never talks, and the leaker isn’t the GM anymore
All I know is once again, the Bidwills got played.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nobody wants the Cardinals job unless they are out of options like even coaching in NFL UK, Europe, China etc.....Gotta live with it...

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So they got their 2nd choice ( they say ) as GM and their 7th choice as HC? Slow clap..

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My primary concern has always been the GM first. If the Cardinals hired the right GM, he should select the right head coach.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Just have to move on now. I'll have to ruminate for a bit on who I like at this point. It's hard to look back at anyone from the first round of interviews and want to hire them now. But, interestingly, this does free up a guy like Evero to come here and be our DC instead of HC.

Better start making some decisions though, we have coaching staffs to fill ASAP.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
HC Vacancies 2023

Denver - Sean Payton
Houston - Demeco Ryans
Carolina - Frank Reich
Indy - Open
Arizona - Open

The two teams with the worst owners are left.

LOL McNair is ass and Tepper has been playing "I own an NFL toy" and cycling through about 6 QBs, gave a massive long term deal to an unproven college coach and has a losing record.

There was obvious interest between Payton and the Cards but they were obviously right not to give up a 1st and 2nd round pick.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Right. Now who does everyone want? Are the bengals guys any good? I’ve literally not bothered looking at anyone else but Payton… even watched that sh!te Kevin James movie about him

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Right. Now who does everyone want? Are the bengals guys any good? I’ve literally not bothered looking at anyone else but Payton… even watched that sh!te Kevin James movie about him
We need to wait until the last spot if filled when Ursay hires Jeff Saturday. Then, we swoop in and grab whoever is left.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Peak into Mike Jurecki Twitter and let me know what you all think. Jeebus.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard