Cardinals Head Coaching Candidates 2023

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm concerned about Ryan's to the Texans for us.

I think it makes them a likely Jimmy G destination. So do they trade that pick or draft a QB to develop? Either way we're OK.

But as a defensive HC where Bosa was a key piece do they go for Anderson? That team has no Edge rush. I don't think it's out of the question.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mahomes is Mahomes, but playing a role in reversing Daniel Jones entire career arc is something to look at.

No idea how big of a voice he was in KC or NY obviously.
He was NO voice. He is to Dabol what Bienemy is to Reid. He would be a big fat zero of a HC for us. Not even sure if he’s any better than KK was??

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
We look inept when we’re the only other team besides perhaps the Colts that is still hemming and hawing.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Cardinals are going to be the last team to hire a head coach, again, and then try to sell that they got their guy.

(posting in two threads because it needs to be known)
You should make it your sig for the next few weeks.
Yes. Bruce was the best HC this franchise has ever had and Keim and Michael got vain and jealous and ran him off.

Bruce won games with Blaine Gabbert at QB! Blaine Gabbert!

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
lets see who this year and next years 2nd players are and if they end up being more valuable than Payton

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We could have put together a better offer with 2 second round picks. Imagine the excitement and credibility Payton would have brought.
How do we know we didn't and Lumis wanted to see what Denver would offer.

For all we know, Ryan could have picked Denver, and Payton could be a Cardinal right now. We'll never know those details since Bidwill never talks, and the leaker isn’t the GM anymore