Cardinals Fans Roadtrip Game- Dec. 2nd vs. NY Jets!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
I see several threads discussing Road Games. Im LQQKing at going to the Jets game too. That should be a fun game as the Jets season will have imploded by then. IDEA: We spread the word (every Cardinals message board, Facebook page, etc.) to make the NY Jets game the Cardinals Fans Roadtrip game! If we get enough people - ive already seen close to 10 on a few threads- I'll set up a Saturday Night Cardinals fans pregame get together at a cool sportsbar about 1hr from Metlife stadium.

Go Cardinals!
Tim in NJ

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I see several threads discussing Road Games. Im LQQKing at going to the Jets game too. That should be a fun game as the Jets season will have imploded by then. IDEA: We spread the word (every Cardinals message board, Facebook page, etc.) to make the NY Jets game the Cardinals Fans Roadtrip game! If we get enough people - ive already seen close to 10 on a few threads- I'll set up a Saturday Night Cardinals fans pregame get together at a cool sportsbar about 1hr from Metlife stadium.

Go Cardinals!
Tim in NJ
Easy to say when you already live there :D Lol

Why not a trip to the ultimate trip of all...Green Bay? Just sayin

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Easy to say when you already live there :D Lol
Why not a trip to the ultimate trip of all...Green Bay? Just sayin

Green Bay would be cool but they average 40 points a game and the Jets average 16 - so I like our chances in NJ a lot better- LOL
The reason I suggested this game was I saw a few threads on the Cardinals board talking about it too :)

Last edited:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The Jets game is the road game I want to attend. I just don't know if it will work out.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm in Brooklyn. Don't know the stadium. The tickets I find on stubhub are like top row end zone. Anything out of there, the price jumps exponentially. Budget dictates as cheap as possible. Is sitting way up there still fun? I haven't been to a game since 95 at SDS and had my moms corp ticks, right on the 50, so I'm spoiled.

Either way, we MUST tailgate!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I want to go, but can't imagine paying a $100 for nosebleed seats.

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
I am in, and will be bringing my two boys who I have successfully brain-washed into Cardinals fandom!

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Ticket prices should come down as the game draws closer...they usually do. And if the Jets play lousy, they will really come down.

As for tailgating, as I said in the 'road games' thread, an FYI for anyone going to the Jets game - there is no parking at the stadium unless you get a parking pass. Cash lots are miles away w/ shuttle service to the stadium. I found many parking passes being sold on the NFL Ticket Exchange though starting at $20. I got a yellow pass for $25.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I'll be in Baltimore for work and was thinking about catching a train over to the game.

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Here's what I am pondering. The night before (Dec. 1st) the Cards- Jets game how many of you would be interested in getting together at a sports bar/ restaurant to hang out? The name of the bar is Gabrieles in Piscataway, NJ. Its about 45 min from Metlife Stadium. The hotwings are second to none and kids eat free on Saturday Night!

I would be bringing a family of four, so if we can get the total number up to "15 or more" - between this board and Cards main board- I would be able to reserve the backroom for all of us- pool tables, arcade games, and several TVs. In addition to that- a friend of mine knows former Cardinals/ Giants QB Scott Brunner and i'll try to get him to stop by too!

Go Cardinals!
~Tim in NJ

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I was planning on going, was actually going to make it a weeklong vacation since I have never been to NYC and my 40th B Day is the day after the game but things have changed at work and it doesn't look like I will have the time off.

The only road game I will likely make is ATL.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea! I'll be driving in from St.Louis and my schedule is pretty flexible that weekend. The odds are good that I'll be able to join in on Cardinals fan festivities.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'd love to go.... I would really need a hook up on ticket pricing though. Being broke sucks.

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
I'd love to go.... I would really need a hook up on ticket pricing though. Being broke sucks.

With the NJ Jets not expected to have a great season, im sure you will see seats for that game go down a lot in Sept/Oct - especially on eBay. Season ticket holders will be selling off BIG TIME to make extra cash for the holidays. I see it with Giants and Jets fans every year here in NJ.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
With the NJ Jets not expected to have a great season, im sure you will see seats for that game go down a lot in Sept/Oct - especially on eBay. Season ticket holders will be selling off BIG TIME to make extra cash for the holidays. I see it with Giants and Jets fans every year here in NJ.

That's exactly what I am thinking.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ill keep looking. I doubt Ill go to NJ for Saturday night, though that sounds fun. Surely we could do a meetup pregame?

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Given I wasnt planning on being mugged/murdered this year, Ill pass on the trip to a Jets game.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Better chance of getting shot in the Cards home parking lot... Ever been here?

Difference being thats my turf. I have nothing to fear.

Raiders fans are perfectly safe at Raider games.
Philly Fans are perfectly safe at Eagles Games.
and so on.

Cant be said for the traveling fan.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Difference being thats my turf. I have nothing to fear.

Raiders fans are perfectly safe at Raider games.
Philly Fans are perfectly safe at Eagles Games.
and so on.

Cant be said for the traveling fan.
What a puss

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson