Cardinal Fans Road Trip- Dec. 20th vs. Lions!

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
We are arriving in Nashville on Sat 11/28, and staying all week, leaving Fri, 12/4. We're staying at the Homewood Suites Nashville-Downtown on Church St. We will be tailgating very early prior to gametime, and would be interested in recommendations from you locals on fun things to do while we are there! :raccoon:

For the Bears game on 11/8 we're just staying the weekend, Sat & Sun nites, at the Palmer House Hilton downtown. Breakfast tailgating for this one too!

For the Jaguars game on 9/20 we're spending the week in St. Augustine, heading back towards NJ after the game.

I am sure we can all discuss more specific meeting details as the games draw closer. Very pumped for football after a nice, short offseason!

:newcards:

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I'll see you guys at the Titans game!

For titans tickets, I was wondering if there was anywhere where I could pick up a cheap ticket to the game (I forgot to pick up tix on saturday)?

Check eBay, Stub Hub, or the Titans Ticket Exchange for tickets. I am sure prices will drop closer to game day.

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bump! I'm all packed and ready to go, we hop on the plane at 11:55 tonight. I'm already 3 beers in and can't wait to hit the airport bar. If anyone else is going, you can PM me I'll get the message on my phone and we can have a beer at the airport or stadium.

Good luck Cards and look for me on TV, chances are I'll be drunk and wearing my brown leather helmet and Fitz jersey!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Bump! I'm all packed and ready to go, we hop on the plane at 11:55 tonight. I'm already 3 beers in and can't wait to hit the airport bar. If anyone else is going, you can PM me I'll get the message on my phone and we can have a beer at the airport or stadium.

Good luck Cards and look for me on TV, chances are I'll be drunk and wearing my brown leather helmet and Fitz jersey!

Represent brother, we'll be looking for you.

DieHardFromMO

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Enjoy the game. The Cards should have no problem taming those Lions. I will be on the look out for you. Go Cardinals!!

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

BTW, there are some pretty sweet "clubs" over in Windsor.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn