Cardinals @ Cowboys postgame thread

eastcoastSUN

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know one thing seeing Hopkins still on crutches doesn’t look good at all even if we win a playoff game. He looks a ways away.
At this point, I wonder if we could have one of Watt or Hopkins back for the playoffs... who would it be?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know one thing seeing Hopkins still on crutches doesn’t look good at all even if we win a playoff game. He looks a ways away.
He's not going to come back and or at least shouldn't.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Byron needs to step it up. Good Lord.
It's weird. But I almost expect this weekly. Not a slam on him..he's just Simmons level lost most of the time. Coaching or something within this guy..but his game scares the bejeezus out of me. He's been a huge liability.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We really need to continue to add pieces on the offensive line.
Creed Humphrey over Rondale Moore *hindsight with that I know*

Ahhh

Although Im glad Kliff used Dortch for a few plays.
This was against a full squad Dallas team too.

2nd best win this season after the LA road game.
I'd say this was a tad more impressive with no Conner and Hopkins. Although the Rams win was more dominant.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Creed Humphrey over Rondale Moore *hindsight with that I know*

Ahhh

Although Im glad Kliff used Dortch for a few plays.

I'd say this was a tad more impressive with no Conner and Hopkins. Although the Rams win was more dominant.
I didn't want Rondale period. He hasn't done much.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I remember a whole slew of posters calling Wesley absolute trash and fodder. Never gave the kid a chance. Now look at him performing in the clutch.
I remember a whole slew of you calling Kyler trash and fodder.. now look at you with egg on your face. :p

Kinda kidding.. my spidey sense thinks you love him and hate him. Kinda like the ex we still think about that will break our heart if we become too committed.... It's ok Shane. Open yourself up to Kyler. He won't hurt you. Don't be afraid...Haha.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Kyler were any good we would have won by 25. Can't wait to replace that bum
Seriously, playing turnover free football, over 300 all purpose yards, a 105 passer rating, icing the game when it mattered most. He’s gonna have to do better than that come playoffs.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember a whole slew of you calling Kyler trash and fodder.. now look at you with egg on your face. :p

Kinda kidding.. my spidey sense thinks you love him and hate him. Kinda like the ex we still think about that will break our heart if we become too committed.... It's ok Shane. Open yourself up to Kyler. He won't hurt you. Don't be afraid...Haha.
None of us called him that. Literally not one. Lol