Cardinals @ Cowboys postgame thread

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I didn't like all the post game comments from the Cardinals...definitely going to be bulletin board material if we play them again.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s been like that all season. They beat up on lesser opponents and lose to anyone with a heartbeat. They have 2 wins against playoff teams outside of their division this year(chargers and patriots)

Where's your old man? He had free tix to this game and wouldn't go because the Cards were sucking... Hahaha.
You must be registered for see images attach

@WisconsinCard

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Both kyler and chase out rushed the entire Dallas team.

Okay, okay....that's hyperbole.... Dallas had 45 yards as a team and kyler only had 44...

But you get the point

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Really tries to use his height to his advantage, so he deserves credit for that. He skied over the Dallas defender on the 2nd TD, giving himself a great chance to make a contested catch.
AJ Green is obviously more talented but they have a similar profile at this point and play a similar style of game. No reason to bring Green back if Wesley can be kept for a fraction of the price. Huge outside WR with limited speed is a valuable role.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Where's your old man? He had free tix to this game and wouldn't go because the Cards were sucking... Hahaha.
You must be registered for see images attach

@WisconsinCard
In hiding for his comments lol. I wouldn’t have been able to go today because I’m going to Arizona for the finale next week. He was just in AZ a couple of weeks ago visiting family, then my house for Christmas , so he probably needed a break from traveling

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This almost means VJ is back as DC next season. Selfishly Vic Fangio should be hired next season as DC.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
AJ Green is obviously more talented but they have a similar profile at this point and play a similar style of game. No reason to bring Green back if Wesley can be kept for a fraction of the price. Huge outside WR with limited speed is a valuable role.
Gotta see him do it in the playoffs first maybe. I do like AJ's ability to get separation off the line. Be curious if he takes a cheaper deal.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a win. Couldn’t be happier. What a gutsy performance with all we had missing. How about our run D today? Lights out. Honestly thought this was going to be a mess. Cardinals really had a good plan for this game. Kudos to Hamilton and Peterson.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
What a win. Couldn’t be happier. What a gutsy performance with all we had missing. How about our run D today? Lights out. Honestly thought this was going to be a mess. Cardinals really had a good plan for this game. Kudos to Hamilton and Peterson.

Having Rashard Lawrence to rotate with Corey Peters helps our interior run defense some I think. Not a lot, but some.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard