Cardinals at Texans gameday thread 11-19-23

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Tell me why you’d use Bollywood to criticize someone. What is the connection there?
Because it's not Hollywood, hope that helps. Let me ask my Indian(Mumbai) wife if she finds that racist because some guy who constantly hates on our black QB on the internet thinks it is.

EDIT: She laughed

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because it's not Hollywood, hope that helps. Let me ask my Indian(Mumbai) wife if she finds that racist because some guy who constantly hates on our black QB on the internet thinks it is.

EDIT: She laughed

What is funny about Bollywood? Why is Bollywood used to denote someone sucks in your opinion?

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Add Marco Wilson in this
Yeah he was a special brand of awful today. The offense seemed to be close but sputtered out for a variety of reasons (coaching included)

Truthfully we should not have been in this game towards the end. The 1st half, the Texans did whatever they wanted. The only reason it was close was because suddenly played like a rookie in the 2nd half.

Good teams find ways to win games like this. Bad teams find a way to lose them

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Ossenfort has stripped this team down to bare bones. We don’t have a legit #1 receiver on this roster. As a matter of fact all of our wide receivers in this game were under 5’9”. The offensive line cannot hold back a 3 man rush.
Murray’s a decent QB but he cannot succeed without adequate protection and receivers.
All of the CB and DL wouldn’t start for any other NFL defense.
I really hope this tear down is part of the plan.
OK, I give up! Gannon, Ossenfort and Co. get a free pass this year but if we resemble anything like this circus next season then they are jokers!

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
I can feel it coming!
2-9….sitting on the #1 pick.
“Tank for Caleb (or whoever)”
Deal Kyler and bring in Gannons pick.
Truth is Kyler will succeed on a better team. He currently has little help.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard