Cardinals at Ravens gameday thread 9-15-19

egomaniac247

Veteran
Reaction score
I haven't posted here in probably a year. That last drive compelled me to.

HOLY CRAP QUIT WITH THE FADE ROUTE THAT KYLER MURRAY CLEARLY CANNOT THROW ACCURATELY. If I have to watch him over throw a fade again I'm going to pull my hair out.

WE THROW IT EVERY TIME we get into the redzone.

If David Johnson is hurt, PUT CHASE IN. As it stands we've got a rookie QB on pace for 50 attempts again in his 2nd ever NFL start and we've got SEVEN carries by running backs.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I dunno...but looking at Lamar he could run into some issues with a whiny frustrated look on his face after plays.. that stuff is ok every once in awhile but wears on the team when things don't always go your way. Just an observation and opinion.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I get that the Cardinals are leary of running the ball in the red zone when Baltimore's strength is vs the run.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Someone needs to have a heart to heart with DJ. Just doesn’t seem to want it as bad anymore. Can’t remember the last time he broke a tackle. At least Chase runs hard and is faster.

He looks like a good back up, not a starting RB imo. If that Bama kid is there when we draft it I’m Kiem I’m taking him

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Someone needs to have a heart to heart with DJ. Just doesn’t seem to want it as bad anymore. Can’t remember the last time he broke a tackle. At least Chase runs hard and is faster.
Agreed.. you just see the want in some guys. Those extra couple yards some dudes fight for can make a huge difference in the game and psychology of the team. Imo

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

He's too much into bodybuilding IMO. That extra muscle is not functional for football, only a hindrance.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Welp no batted balls today so far. I don't think Balty is putting their hands up like the Lions were though.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I get that the Cardinals are leary of running the ball in the red zone when Baltimore's strength is vs the run.
How about a shuffle pass...?

To me, this team should be running the Bill's 90s offense...K-Gun.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Horrible horse collar call!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed.. you just see the want in some guys. Those extra couple yards some dudes fight for can make a huge difference in the game and psychology of the team. Imo

he also just looks slow as sin.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort