Cardinals at Ravens gameday thread 9-15-19

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The critiques of Murray's accuracy on here make me feel like I'm watching a totally different game.

He has made several extremely difficult passes, both deep balls and tight windows. His completion percentage is like nearly 70%, today has been a display of elite accuracy.

We've gotta get better in the redzone though... this game should be tied, at minimum.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
The critiques of Murray's accuracy on here make me feel like I'm watching a totally different game.

He has made several extremely difficult passes, both deep balls and tight windows. His completion percentage is like nearly 70%, today has been a display of elite accuracy.

We've gotta get better in the redzone though... this game should be tied, at minimum.

He just had a string there of bad passes

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He just had a string there of bad passes

and even the big gain to Larry was a terrible throw. Kyler had a pocket there and totally under threw the ball making Larry come to a complete stop while streaking completely alone.

again, not saying Kyler is bad. But if he's not going to use his legs to make him a threat that way, he needs to be able to be accurate enough to hit a play like that in stride. and his fade throws have been really bad in both games so far.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Terrible play calling at the goal line. This game should be, at worst, tied up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard