Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Great win for sure, with all those 4th down conversion, but I still have one lingering question, since last season: why do Cardinals always seem to go for a long pass in 3rd & short, heck even 4th & short? They look like they are gambling on those plays.
That long pass was there, and it should have worked and there is no fault. Give credit to the Raider CBs, because they were on point all day breaking up passes after the initial catch. These are professionals and you expect them to make what others might take as a gamble. One of the most joyous moments of recent was when Bruce Arians would push the envelope which resulted in respect and wins... I have no problem with Kliff and Kyler going for all the marbles (especially as our defense attempts to come together)

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
If we can just tread water until Dhop gets back Bucky, go even just 2-4, I think we can come back and make some noise the rest of season.
Did you not see the first six quarters of cardinals football?

That’s what my dealer does. He delivers me a bunch of Ajax cut smack. Just when I’m on the floor convulsing, puking through my nose praying to Jesus that I will never do it again if he just helps me hold my head above the rim of the toilet.

It’s at that exact moment the cardinals hit you with a bump of the pure. It would seem like it was intentional. A clever ploy to string an addict along. But, alas, it’s not. It’s a collective combination of luck and incompetence. The Cardinals could only remove their hand from the proverbial pringles can not through intelligence but because they sneezed, relaxed the fist and the can fell off.

And we, the fans, will take the can falling from the relaxed hand of incompetence as a sign of change… of future competence. But lo, wilt those cardinals grab that victory stick in their mouth and march proudly forward with said stick parallel to the ground directly into a fence with vertical bars…

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Panthers and Hawks are bad, but man we suck vs the Panthers for no reason.

It's like the Colts sucking against the Jags 24 zip today. Colts would have been in the playoffs last year. Final game they lost to Jags and knocked them out.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Raiders and sea chicken fans are the worst imo

Hope cards crush Seattle this yr
I will never take the Seahawk lightly though. I might not care for Petey 'the Gum Chewer' Carroll (I'm a UT ex so the hate runs deep back to USC) as the opposing coach, but he has become a great NFL coach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Raiders and sea chicken fans are the worst imo

Hope cards crush Seattle this yr

I remember Tony Gonzales telling the story of how his dad went to a Raiders-Chiefs game IN KANSAS CITY and a Raiders fan urinated on him in the bathroom IN ARROWHEAD STADIUM. You can move the Raiders from Oakland to LA, back to Oakland, and then to Vegas and the fans are still the same. NEVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON A PLAYER. Outrageous

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Did you not see the first six quarters of cardinals football?

That’s what my dealer does. He delivers me a bunch of Ajax cut smack. Just when I’m on the floor convulsing, puking through my nose praying to Jesus that I will never do it again if he just helps me hold my head above the rim of the toilet.

It’s at that exact moment the cardinals hit you with a bump of the pure. It would seem like it was intentional. A clever ploy to string an addict along. But, alas, it’s not. It’s a collective combination of luck and incompetence. The Cardinals could only remove their hand from the proverbial pringles can not through intelligence but because they sneezed, relaxed the fist and the can fell off.
Yeah, I lived through 6 quarters of Cardinals football. With no snaps for the starters. The rest of your post is BS.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose