Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love ya man
Hey bud. Likewise. Love this community. Even though we all have different outlooks on life... It's the stupid **** like football that brings us together and can make us all realize we are all just people living our lives trying to make the best of it. Every single stupid human on this planet has more in common than they'd like to admit or realize... ;)

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just imagine what that game would have been if Kyler actually studied defenses?
Imagine bringing this kind of stupid speculation after a crazy win because of KM! You have no idea what he does study just regurgitating garbage someone else said… come on man enjoy the win and that the Cards even have a QB that can do these things!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imagine bringing this kind of stupid speculation after a crazy win because of KM! You have no idea what he does study just regurgitating garbage someone else said… come on man enjoy the win and that the Cards even have a QB that can do these things!
I was just being ... That guy

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He still was the guy playing QB in the first half

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a good one.. I like one where Sebass shank the kick for the Raiders that gave us the win.
Is that the game where he missed like 4 field goals? I was at that game.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members