Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After last weeks game there's only one way to go and that's up, right?

This is a sink or swim game to me

This team needs to have some fight in them or this season will go down the drain

Will the coaches have a game plan in place? Make adjustments?

Will the players up their game and show some pride?

I want my team to win so bad I hope they prove a lot of us wrong and come out strong

Last week looked like the continuation of last years collapse

This team is really hard on us fans

Go Cardinals!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm kinda feeling...nothing today. That's a bad sign, that someone fiery like me has already slipped into apathy mode. I'm just expecting a soul-crushing loss, and I'm...not okay with it, but feeling it's inevitable and there's no reason to gnash my teeth about it ahead of time. Plenty of time for that in the morning.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
After last weeks game there's only one way to go and that's up, right?

This is a sink or swim game to me

This team needs to have some fight in them or this season will go down the drain

Will the coaches have a game plan in place? Make adjustments?

Will the players up their game and show some pride?

I want my team to win so bad I hope they prove a lot of us wrong and come out strong

Last week looked like the continuation of last years collapse

This team is really hard on us fans

Go Cardinals!
I want them to win badly as well. I was so disappointed last Sunday but we were missing so many players & playing the Chiefs. Still missing key players today but playing the Raiders & they're not the Chiefs. If we don't win this game then we're seriously looking at 0-3 to start the year? The Rams just have our number & it pains me to say that. I was hoping no worse than 1-2 to start this 3 game stretch?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
louky, we are an almost TD dog, so if we do win it will be an upset. But will it be enough to get so called fans to stop calling our players, goons, midgets or gnomes? Probably not.

Stout

Reaction score
louky, we are an almost TD dog, so if we do win it will be an upset. But will it be enough to get so called fans to stop calling our players, goons, midgets or gnomes? Probably not.
Right. Attack the posters after a horrific, inexcusable loss. Good call. How dare we be upset about that? We should be all peaches and cream, sunshine and daisies lol

Keep telling us what kinds of fans to be, please.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure you, and others, know how to spell front runners. You make it sound like that when the team loses it's just because they want to stick it to the fans. But, I do have to admit, that I've never heard a player say, "Did you hear what the mental midgets are calling us?"

Stout

Reaction score
I'm sure you, and others, know how to spell front runners. You make it sound like that when the team loses it's just because they want to stick it to the fans. But, I do have to admit, that I've never heard a player say, "Did you hear what the mental midgets are calling us?"
Dang, I've been a front runner since 1988! Maybe I just don't know what success truly is, like we experienced last week.

:biglaugh:

Blatant insults and fanhood questioning. So, so rich. I mean, weak and condescending, inaccurate and sad, but rich. Stay classy trying to attack fans, Garth, and be content with suckitude.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm kinda feeling...nothing today. That's a bad sign, that someone fiery like me has already slipped into apathy mode. I'm just expecting a soul-crushing loss, and I'm...not okay with it, but feeling it's inevitable and there's no reason to gnash my teeth about it ahead of time. Plenty of time for that in the morning.
This is exactly how I feel, and I have never felt like this after game one of any season of the Cardinals mediocre existence. Yeah, one might say there was worst teams, but I do believe that Murray at the least is a good QB if not elite and it is all wasted by a GM which has no clue how to draft accordingly. It started with a defense which was criminally left untouched, where to a large extent banked its whole success on 'potential' with rookies who failed by lack of effectiveness or having no experience prior. Seeing a guy like Isabella still on the team and a guy like Max Garcia being brought back. Then the suspension of Hopkins and guys like Watt unable to play while a bunch of unproven guys are following suit and they did not even take any major actual football hits in a game. I will watch, dang right because I am a Cardinal fan, but this season seems to be the epitome of 'meh'

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right. Attack the posters after a horrific, inexcusable loss. Good call. How dare we be upset about that? We should be all peaches and cream, sunshine and daisies lol

Keep telling us what kinds of fans to be, please.
That’s all he does lol

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it’ll be a little bit competitive until halftime.

After that, we get ran off the field.

I already believe Vance has checked out & I sort of don’t blame him.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm with ya. Normally I'd be crestfallen that the team was playing in my backyard and I couldn't make it because of an injury (especially since I was offered tickets), but I just don't see a win coming. I can't fathom struggling through the stadium to watch my team get rolled, but I don't have the energy to approach the whole thing with much more than apathy.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Well this whole thread is depressing!
I get it, there’s no indication that this team turns this around today.
But I just can’t do it. I’m gonna get fired up!
JJ Watt will play today and get this D ready. Murray, Ertz and Connor have great games.
If I’m wrong then I’ll just be pissed again tomorrow.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
On the plus side next year's draft is a great one to draft high in.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Calling out other posters "fandom" is not cool. Please talk football not attack other posters.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stop trying to start flame wars and questioning other cardinals’ fans fandoms and just talk football.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm late. Posters have already told you to stop. Next time will be a timeout.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA