Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hate this team. They are going to lose so many fans this season. Zero
Points against a bad defense. And our defense is even worse. He has to get fired soon. But then what? You have to go after Sean Payton now to beat Dallas. I say check if he would coach. And pay him whatever. But Kliff needs fired and Vance Joseph
Needs to be retired
Keim most of all, but should be all in one fell swoop.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s the point? Honestly? He was gonna be the scapegoat but are you gonna let Billy Davis get a deal?

They probably would just promote Davis but a real organization would make a move and bring in someone else although its' probably too soon to do it you need to be closer to the bye week.

But those last 3 drives were like the guys just gave up. That screen to the RB nobody ran after him. This is like a team that is saying we don't believe in our coach fire him.

You can't fire Kliff so you gotta do something.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team spent everything on the offense. The offense is supposed to carry the team with the supposed offensive guru of a HC. Yet we have the worst offense I’ve seen since Mike McCoy was in charge.
Exactly I’m not sure wtf Bidwill saw that would make you wan to extend KK it’s crazy! Vance should have been gone long ago and KK should be on his last year and been an easy firing if it started like it has. No our genius owner extends KK and Kiem this **** is crazy! Gonna cost Bilky some cash now to dump two guys that never should have been extended!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly I’m not sure wtf Bidwill saw that would make you wan to extend KK it’s crazy! Vance should have been gone long ago and KK should be on his last year and been an easy firing if it started like it has. No our genius owner extends KK and Kiem this **** is crazy! Gonna cost Bilky some cash now to dump two guys that never should have been extended!

Keim should have been at the top of the list for firing and let it flow downward.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cards down 20-0, 49ers up 20-0. After their QB got carted off.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am done today. Taking a nap.

I used to watch every single play by the Cardinals and get so angry when they played terrible. Not anymore. This team isn't worth watching right now. They are not going to ruin my day.

I will check the score in about an hour. If it is surprisingly competitive i will tune back in. If not, i will go to the gym.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Did Carroll make Russ good? Through 2 games it's not going well.

I always thought Russ was top 5 and held back.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
utterly embarassing. The only coach they can really fire is Vance because Kliff got the extension they need to do it.

Simmons is barely playing after all this talk offseason it's like one horrible game and they chucked the whole plan?

I just can't see Kliff lighting up a locker room so the players are going to have to do it for him.
I disagree Russ. If these thumpings & domination on both sides of the ball continue, 4/5 wins & this embarrassment playing out on Hard Knocks Kliff will have to be sent packing.