Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The offense sucks but you can say at least when we get back D Hop and hopefully Rondale it should be better. But the defense is horrible and I don't see much hope of it getting better because it's pretty apparent the players don't believe in the system.

This is going south quickly I just don't see Kliff being the type of coach that can rally a team that is so stunned.
I’m sorry, this level of ineptitude can’t be placed at the feet of hop and moore’s absence.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I turned it off and put Red Zone on.

Bidwill should fire himself. Has any owner ever gone big on QB, HC and GM in the same offseason and had all 3 instantly back fire so much?

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate this team. They are going to lose so many fans this season. Zero
Points against a bad defense. And our defense is even worse. He has to get fired soon. But then what? You have to go after Sean Payton now to beat Dallas. I say check if he would coach. And pay him whatever. But Kliff needs fired and Vance Joseph
Needs to be retired

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
utterly embarassing. The only coach they can really fire is Vance because Kliff got the extension they need to do it.

Simmons is barely playing after all this talk offseason it's like one horrible game and they chucked the whole plan?

I just can't see Kliff lighting up a locker room so the players are going to have to do it for him.