Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put less of this on Vance Joseph. They have holes in the defense. Kliff is supposed to me some offensive guru. Murray is supposed to be one of the best in the league.

No excuses for this offense not looking prepared for 6 quarters of football now, not including how they finished the season.

This team isn’t going anywhere this season.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The offense sucks but you can say at least when we get back D Hop and hopefully Rondale it should be better. But the defense is horrible and I don't see much hope of it getting better because it's pretty apparent the players don't believe in the system.

This is going south quickly I just don't see Kliff being the type of coach that can rally a team that is so stunned.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I put less of this on Vance Joseph. They have holes in the defense. Kliff is supposed to me some offensive guru. Murray is supposed to be one of the best in the league.

No excuses for this offense not looking prepared for 6 quarters of football now, not including how they finished the season.

This team isn’t going anywhere this season.
It is a team effort for sure.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But there is. Kyler just makes it look like there isn't.

Green is 1 v 1 most of the time. Just run go's and back shoulder him all day.

Believe me I'm watching AJ on at least 3 plays he didn't even run a route I don't know if he thinks he's not going to throw to me ,or he just gives up on the route but even the one he caught that was a penalty he gave up and fell down after the catch.

Kyler sucks right now but he's got nobody to throw to but the TE's and RB's.

He also seems to be afraid to run

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals should just play man-to-man defense. Maybe they could get closer.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow there are zero playmakers on this defense. No turnovers in 6 quarters and not even close. How bad is Simmons if he isn't playing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson