Cardinals #1 in my heart

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
The Cardinals are #1 in my heart and I bleed Cardinal red. I've watched the NFL since I was about 7-8 (over 50 years ago).

However, I may have witness the best game I have even seen! The 2022 World Cup Final between Argintina and France had to be one of the best sporting events ever displayed. The excitement, drama, pressure, and finally an ending that was gut wrenching. Agentina goes up 2-0 then France roars back 2-2. They exchange goals in extra time to make it 3-3 and I don't know if anyone wants a soccer (futball) game to end that is decided by PK's but I'm telling you this is a game I will remember forever. And...I was at the SuperBowl in 2009 and faced the dissapointment of my life!

Congratulations Argentians!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
The Cardinals are #1 in my heart and I bleed Cardinal red. I've watched the NFL since I was about 7-8 (over 50 years ago).

However, I may have witness the best game I have even seen! The 2022 World Cup Final between Argintina and France had to be one of the best sporting events ever displayed. The excitement, drama, pressure, and finally an ending that was gut wrenching. Agentina goes up 2-0 then France roars back 2-2. They exchange goals in extra time to make it 3-3 and I don't know if anyone wants a soccer (futball) game to end that is decided by PK's but I'm telling you this is a game I will remember forever. And...I was at the SuperBowl in 2009 and faced the dissapointment of my life!

Congratulations Argentians!
It reminds me of world religions. The whole world can worship their football as Supreme, while we continue to worship our own different one. Sort of like most think all religions are silly nonsense except their own.

Gotta love France's heart, but Argentina was clearly the better squad.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose