Can I get an over under on this?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
...On when the first time someone referes to Jake Plummer as, "Future Hall of Famer, Jake Plummer" in printed media?

:biglaugh:

Seriously, from the crap I am reading, it is heading that way

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
...On when the first time someone referes to Jake Plummer as, "Future Hall of Famer, Jake Plummer" in printed media?

:biglaugh:

Seriously, from the crap I am reading, it is heading that way

For the under - I'll choose "never".

Shawn

SBXXXVIChamps

Banned
Reaction score
Whew, you had me worried. I thought it was an over and under pool on how many days it will take for the NEMster to get banned. :D

Houdini

Registered
Reaction score
I remember seeing a TV interview with Jake a few years ago the year either Clement or Shelton was drafted, I forget which one was drafted after the other the following year. They asked Jake if he was worried about having 2 young tackles protect him after they had a rough game, and he said no, that 10 years from now when the 3 of them enter the NFL hall of game no one will remember the bad game they had last week. True story. When I seen it I was thinking what is Jake smoking?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEM
Whew, you had me worried. I thought it was an over and under pool on how many days it will take for the NEMster to get banned. :D

The way that you've acted so far, it pains me to admit, but I would be against it. :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson