Calling Q Out!

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Q had a bad game...and it wasn't his first.

Is his injury the cause of his not thinking?

I think that is TWO critical penalties (blocking in the back) in the last two games that have cost us big plays.

I will say that it looked like the Lions doubled him all day...

...but there have been several drops...and laps in concentraion...the first TO that Kurt had to call in the first Quarter looked to be because Q WAS LINED UP WRONG!

Didn't I hear him talking about how we had to play better? He can start by pulling his own head out...Captain, my Captain.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Yeah, let's trade him for a speed receiver so we can finally stretch the field.

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Sarcasim aside, playing smarter should start with the "Captain".

Q needs to tighten his game up. I don't buy the playing injured bit either; his head was not in the game!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hes sucked. Plain and simple. I know he said he wouldnt be healthy the rest of the way. But thats not an excuse to drop a ball in your hand or committ dumb penalties.

Reaction score
I will say that it looked like the Lions doubled him all day...
On this morning’s radio program (KTAR 620 AM) Ken Whisenhunt explained that the Detroit defense was rolling coverage to the strong side (where Boldin typically is lined up) in an attempt to bolster against the run and in defending Boldin (Q has played big against the Lions in the past).

This tactic resulted in there often there being single coverage against Fitzgerald on the other side. Naturally, Warner in going through his reads went to Fitz more often in those situations.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
i know i always say this kind of stuff, but Q is a beast, and he knows people are going to be calling him out after yesterday's game, so im looking for 100 yards 2 tds against the bengals. mark it down.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
It appears to me that he is not playing at 100%, we noticed him limping a few times after plays. There is no excuse for dumb penalties but...

Leave Q alone!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sarcasim aside, playing smarter should start with the "Captain".

Q needs to tighten his game up. I don't buy the playing injured bit either; his head was not in the game!
Maybe he knocked up a Raiderette too :)

Faithful

Registered
Reaction score
It appears to me that he is not playing at 100%, we noticed him limping a few times after plays. There is no excuse for dumb penalties but...

Leave Q alone!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

:thumbup:

Also, as someone mentioned, if all he does is draw double coverage then so be it. When it's all said and done he still helped the team win yesterday!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Even Urban who is employed by the Cards is trying to find answers.

"Part of the issues with Anquan Boldin not doing more has to do with his injury too, Whisenhunt said. Not only is Boldin not 100 percent, but missed practice time with Kurt Warner has hurt the chemistry."

'-- On the other side of the coin, Anquan Boldin has not looked comfortable. He did get the two touchdowns in Washington, but other than his big day in Baltimore, Boldin has had trouble making a big impact. He and Kurt Warner seemed to have their signals crossed a couple times Sunday. No one will be happier with a win than Boldin, but still, he's only human. He's going to want to be a bigger part of things."

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
boldin will be fine hes shown more heart then anyone on the cardinals roster over the year. I have no doubt he will return back to his normal form soon :). Besides as long as he is out their it will make it easier for fitz

Zebes

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He is playing against NFL defenses. Even Jerry Rice got shut down once in a while. Great players bounce back, let's see if he's a great player.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
boldin will be fine hes shown more heart then anyone on the cardinals roster over the year. I have no doubt he will return back to his normal form soon :). Besides as long as he is out their it will make it easier for fitz
exactly...give him a break guys, he will bounce back BIG time as we all know.

AZHEAD

Reaction score
Boldin's injury is hampering his explosiveness, which is vital for a receiver with average speed. The fact that the Lions had him in double coverage goes to show what kind of respect Q demands on the field.

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Knowing where you are supposed to line up would be nice.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Q hasn't been Q, but Q will be Q again soon. Kudos to Fitz. First time in awhile I have seen him fight to get into the endzone. BJ looked good this week too. I'm still wondering why Urban is on the team. I can't think Stevie B is worse than him at this point.