Call of Duty 4

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't use a router. I use a direct connection with my handy Qwest Actiontek GT701-WG modem.

Activision and Xbox360 haven't identified that as a probelm then again after exchanging emails and phone calls over the past few weeks their last suggestions went back to their first one...forward ports.

My apologies to DCR, Nick Springfield, Grimreaper, Palehippo, and others who may be from here for either bailing on party play or ignoring invites.

It's ok. I need to get a wireless card for the 360. I have no internet in the room where I am at now for the 360.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't use a router. I use a direct connection with my handy Qwest Actiontek GT701-WG modem.

Activision and Xbox360 haven't identified that as a probelm then again after exchanging emails and phone calls over the past few weeks their last suggestions went back to their first one...forward ports.

My apologies to DCR, Nick Springfield, Grimreaper, Palehippo, and others who may be from here for either bailing on party play or ignoring invites.

Try getting a router. You can get one on their compatibility list for ~$20.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The end of the sniper level where they drop three helicopters worth of dudes is a swift kick in the groin. One of these days I'll figure it out... :|

By the way, my 360 tag is lacrossefan for those playing online.

Nick C

Amazing
Reaction score
No apologies needed Louis. I just hate when you rejoin on the other team because it seems you are hunting me down.

I'm going to add you Coyoteshockyfan, my tag is NickSpringfield

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The end of the sniper level where they drop three helicopters worth of dudes is a swift kick in the groin. One of these days I'll figure it out... :|

By the way, my 360 tag is lacrossefan for those playing online.

IIRC, I killed a few guys and ran away to get to the next part of the level. I didn't try killing everyone.

Nick C

Amazing
Reaction score
I just stayed behind the ferris wheel and sniped as long as I could then switched to an AK and killed the guys running towards me.

Once the helicopter landed, I just picked up the injured sniper and made a beeline for the helo.

Nick C

Amazing
Reaction score
stay right behind the guy crawling in front of you. I mean RIGHT behind him, almost on top of him.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard