Call of Duty 4

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, who is picking up this bad boy and for what system?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I meant to pick it up at Circuit City. Early in the morning on Tuesday, they were giving away COD3 free with the purchase of COD4. Pretty cool, only that they were taking the $30 free that you got for COD3, and also applying it to COD4. Getting both games for $30.

I missed that boat by about 30 minutes.

This was for 360 btw.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I meant to pick it up at Circuit City. Early in the morning on Tuesday, they were giving away COD3 free with the purchase of COD4. Pretty cool, only that they were taking the $30 free that you got for COD3, and also applying it to COD4. Getting both games for $30.

I missed that boat by about 30 minutes.

This was for 360 btw.

I picked it up for my son and watched him play it. looked pretty damned awesome in HD.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey I just picked this game up for the 360 and it is defintally a very nice game but does anyone know if theirs a way to do 2 player unranked live play like their was for cod 3 thanks :).

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Hey I just picked this game up for the 360 and it is defintally a very nice game but does anyone know if theirs a way to do 2 player unranked live play like their was for cod 3 thanks :).
There isn't co-op play but you can death-match (whatever you want to call it) with just two people. You would have to do a private game.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
dang thats a little disapointing thanks :). Still one of my favorite games online though

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Ok the level where you are firing from the plane is quite possibly the most fun I've ever had playing a video game.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Ok the level where you are firing from the plane is quite possibly the most fun I've ever had playing a video game.

I like-

"look at the pieces flying"

right after you blow the crap out of a small group of hostiles...

Start online play.. It is even better!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How hard is this to play? They have it for the PS3. I am not very good at shooter games, though I am having success with Resistance: Rise of Man.

Would it work for me or should I look at a different title?

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
I don't think it is very hard. I'm not great at the game either. You will get better as you progress through the campaign. If you plan on death-match prepare to get your butt handed to you for a while. Online game play is a blast though...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How hard is this to play? They have it for the PS3. I am not very good at shooter games, though I am having success with Resistance: Rise of Man.

Would it work for me or should I look at a different title?

You buying another shooter game.. :) Do you plan on playing it online at all?

Last edited:

joejoe

Reaction score
This game is great. I have it for the ps3. Multiplayer is a blast.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
When you get the chance to add a clan tag add [ASFN]. When we are online and in the same host lobby they will put us on the same team (I believe). If you don't know what a clan tag is, it is the name in brackets before the gamers tag. So mine will look like this- [ASFN]Beowolf67

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
When you get the chance to add a clan tag add [ASFN]. When we are online and in the same host lobby they will put us on the same team (I believe). If you don't know what a clan tag is, it is the name in brackets before the gamers tag. So mine will look like this- [ASFN]Beowolf67
Scratch that for now... Looks like you have to register with a site.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have it on 360, best shooter I have ever played, campaign was short but satisyiing and online is sick! Gamertag = bloodred420, make sure to let me know ur from asfn

turtle

Reaction score
I think you just invite your friends to a party then all of you will join the same game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard