Call from the ticket office

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot to post about this, but a few weeks ago the Cards front office called me and told me about my balance from purchasing playoff tickets. They said I could request a refund, leave it for next year's tickets, or put it towards more season tickets. I said I definitely did not want a refund and that my first choice was to let it apply toward next season's tickets. I asked if I needed to decide right that minute and did I need to call a special number or use a code to get the deal for more season tickets and was told "No, it's an open offer to existing season ticket holders who also purchased playoff tickets. Just call the ticket office. We've got plenty available."

:newcards:

Anyone else get a similar call?

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
I did not get a call but emailed them asking about the balance. I was told the same thing you've been told but did not reply back on either option.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, they called me about the same thing. Told them to just roll it into next season's tickets.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They called me and talked to my wife. She asked if there would be tickets in our lower deck section. They said they did not know availability yet, so we had them apply the balance to next year.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cardinals will be without Warner, Boldin, and Dansby next year.

Lomas Brown, Jamir Miller, Larry Centers.... all over again.

I hope not, but this may play a part in public perception, and times are tough, we have record unemployment in Phoenix right now, and not everyone can afford thousand dollars of tickets for sporting events, even if it is the NFL.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a call as well. She just wanted to know if I was going to go with any more tickets this year and to let me know my balance from the playoff tickets. She said they'll be mailing us next season's info in about 3 weeks.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

I hope not, but this may play a part in public perception, and times are tough, we have record unemployment in Phoenix right now, and not everyone can afford thousand dollars of tickets for sporting events, even if it is the NFL.

and Rolle

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Boldin isn't going anywhere.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a call as well. She just wanted to know if I was going to go with any more tickets this year and to let me know my balance from the playoff tickets. She said they'll be mailing us next season's info in about 3 weeks.

Same here. I asked about moving out of scalper central and was told I can put in that request in the coming weeks.

seesred

Reaction score
1999 different place different time. Yes Dansby likely gone but not before we get a chance to match what he is worth. Rolle I would say most likely stays. He has a good gig in a warm place. Our head coach now holds some power, our head coach then held onto his job with a clipboard tied to his chest. Micheal in charge then Bill ran the team. IMO we will move foward this year after all the moves are put into place.

GBR

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
I got this email regarding upgrade

There will be seat relocation request form included with the renewal packages that will be sent in the next week or so. Please fill out the form and return it with your deposit. All requests will be reviewed individually and in account seniority order after the deposit deadline.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1999 different place different time. Yes Dansby likely gone but not before we get a chance to match what he is worth. Rolle I would say most likely stays. He has a good gig in a warm place. Our head coach now holds some power, our head coach then held onto his job with a clipboard tied to his chest. Micheal in charge then Bill ran the team. IMO we will move foward this year after all the moves are put into place.

GBR
I agree, but I have my doubts about Rolle.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

GBR

Good post.

I dont see why 1999 keeps getting brought up. Even after the 98 playoff appearance, there was still little support for this team. Season ticket sales, for a 71,000 seat stadium, were only at 43,000 the following season give or take. Now we have sold out 43 straight games, jerseys all over the place, and now Cardinals license plates! If you need reassurance that things are different from 11 years ago....well.....here it is.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Difference from 1999... I went to a Maryland HS basketball game a few nights ago and saw a kid wearing a Cards jersey. I see them all over the place these days, on the east coast.

That being said, that doesn't mean jack squat if we lose talen all over the roster.