Bucks @ Suns Tuesday game thread 2-6-2024

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I'm about to smoke a fat Bol Bol because damn - dude got no minutes - I'm guessing because how he played in practice? Someone or several people let him know - allen iverson you are not

And since then you gotta admit - the one thing I think he doesn't get enough credit for is how he watches the shot and it's tragectory - instead of fighting thru someone boxing out he anticipates

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That's the exact opposite of this. The Suns were fully healthy and beat a team missing 3 starters by 8.

That's the reality with this team.
So you just expect us to win by 80? This is the NBA where we have decades upon decades of games that have shown teams can beat you no matter the injuries...starters...reserves..dancers...owners...coaches

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you just expect us to win by 80? This is the NBA where we have decades upon decades of games that have shown teams can beat you no matter the injuries...starters...reserves..dancers...owners...coaches

At home against a team missing 3 starters, I would expect our starters to rest late in the 4th

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am still smarting from a Suns loss to a depleted Heat team a couple of years ago.

Still, the Suns don't value the ball and 4th quarter leads.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn