Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the schedule.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m flying to Italy on the 22nd. I hope we don’t go to game 7 I don’t want to miss it.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This Finals will be the ultimate test of the extent, if any, to which size/beef still matters in the NBA. Unlike last year's Finals, where the Lakers had a clear advantage over Miami in both size/beef and skill, this year I believe the Suns have the clear advantage in skill, while the Bucks have the clear advantage in size/beef. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, and if size/beef somehow prevails it will be interesting to see if and how James Jones responds in terms of roster construction...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shaq and Chuck go with the Bucks.

and Ernie. Kenny is the only one who picked us. That’s fine... I think Barkley picked against us in every series. This series is no different and we’ll keep busting his ***.

BRING ON THE FU%#S!

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
and Ernie. Kenny is the only one who picked us. That’s fine... I think Barkley picked against us in every series. This series is no different and we’ll keep busting his ***.

BRING ON THE FU%#S!

Ernie and Kenny are the two of the four to whom I give credence. Interesting that they are split...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shaq and Chuck go with the Bucks.

BRING ON THE FU%#S
Ernie and Kenny are the two of the four to whom I give credence. Interesting that they are split...

We’ve gotten zero respect all playoffs. I don’t expect us to start getting any now. Even though we’ve been the best team in the league since we started 8-8.

People are trying to make us some Cinderella story. It’s garbage. We’re the best team in the NBA and everyone is going to know it by the end of the Finals.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
All I know is I’m going to be a massive ******* for the next two weeks or so.

And I’ll be at game 5 if this series gets there

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
Looks like Torey Craig is gonna get his first ring no matter what. Lets hope its a Suns logo in diamonds

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I know is I’m going to be a massive ******* for the next two weeks or so.

And I’ll be at game 5 if this series gets there

we got a Balla in the house :)

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Did anyone watch Heat vs. Bucks last year? Did Crowder guard Giannis?
I think I remember DA making G **** work for everything near the rim. no pun intended'
Yes Crowder has guarded Ganus in the past not sure how well. I remember seeing a video somewhere.
Middelton will have to guard Dbook hopefully that'll wear him out and he wont be as effective on the attack.

Last edited:

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Did anyone watch Heat vs. Bucks last year? Did Crowder guard Giannis?

Bam Adebayo guarded Giannis for the most part, other than in Game 5, which Giannis missed due to injury. Crowder guarded Lopez for the most part for the first 4 games, and Lopez averaged 19 points and 5 rebounds on 26-46 shooting from the field.

Eric Bledsoe was laughably atrocious that series. I must admit having a sense of satisfaction watching him blow that series almost single-handedly...

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bam Adebayo guarded Giannis for the most part, other than in Game 5, which Giannis missed due to injury. Crowder guarded Lopez for the most part for the first 4 games, and Lopez averaged 19 points and 5 rebounds on 26-46 shooting from the field.

Eric Bledsoe was laughably atrocious that series. I must admit having a sense of satisfaction watching him blow that series almost single-handedly...
Come on... you JUST got unbanned. Please... I beg of you, stop making stuff up just to back up your BS hot takes and make the Suns look bad.

First article... talks about how good Crowder was defending Giannis in the early part of the series...

Second article, a series retrospective, talks about how Bam has developed well but his assignment on Lopez left him often exposed as Lopez scored a lot outside against him.

Third article, heaps praise on Crowder for his heavy work load covering Giannis until he got injured.

Your take is complete, made up, nonsense. I doubt you watched a single minute of those games.

Just root for the team and stop trying to **** on everything.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose