Buccaneers at Cardinals gameday thread 12-25-22

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Late Christmas game on national TV

Will we continue our ways of getting embarrassed on national TV?

Will Brady shred our defense?

Can our 3rd string QB muster any kind of offense?

Looking like another loss to keep our draft position safe

But you never know with this team

Go Cardinals!

Last edited:
OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Arizona Cardinals
Table - Injury report
PlayerPositionInjuryWedThuFriGame Status
You must be registered for see images attach
Zach Allen
DEHandDNPDNPDNPOUT
Kelvin Beachum
OTKnee/AnkleDNPDNPLPQUESTIONABLE
Antonio Hamilton
CBBackDNPDNPLPQUESTIONABLE
Colt McCoy
QBConcussionDNPDNPLPOUT
Byron Murphy
CBBackDNPDNPDNPOUT
Greg Dortch
WRKneeLPLPFP(-)
Max Garcia
GShoulderLPLPLPQUESTIONABLE
Markus Golden
OLBAnkleLPLPFP(-)
Christian Matthew
CBShoulderLPLPFP(-)
Zeke Turner
LBAnkleLPLP(-)
Charles Washington
DBChestLPLPFPQUESTIONABLE
Marco Wilson
CBNeckLPLPFPUNSPECIFIED
Rashaad Coward
GChestFPFPFP(-)
Marquise Brown
WRGroinLPLPQUESTIONABLE

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

2022 Team Stats

Passing Yards
18th

Rushing Yards
20th

Points For
19th

Points Against
31st

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This has be one of the worst slate of Christmas day games ever lol
Even the Pack vs Fins doesn't seem that exciting ...then there's our game....ugh lol
NBC could have flexed this game, immediately following Patriots loss and Murray's injury, but I'm thinking there was probably an agreement with the league to not do so... basically a small reward for the Cardinals for giving up a home game (Mexico) and being on Hard Knocks.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cardinals put Byron Murphy on IR

Cornerback Byron Murphy may have played his final game with the Cardinals.

Murphy went on injured reserve Saturday because of the back injury that had already led the team to rule him out of Sunday night’s game against the Buccaneers. Murphy started the first nine games of the season for Arizona, but has not played in their last five contests.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Our OL/DL leave a lot to be desired. So, we won't be able to do anything on offense and on defense they will run all over us with the horned one then being able to have some splash plays when he chooses to throw. Time of possession will be lopsided, and Kingsbury will make the score get lopsided once he gets impatient and goes full scale fourth down attempt giving lopsided field position

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I will if it changes the complete direction of the franchise for the better. A win just delays it. Doesn’t make you a bad person.
We know Keim is gone, but not knowing who will be making picks means there's no guarantee the new direction of the team is any different than today.

PS, I may be in the minority, but I'd honestly like to see what Kliff can do with a really good and strong GM running the show...even if it's just a season or 2.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We know Keim is gone, but not knowing who will be making picks means there's no guarantee the new direction of the team is any different than today.

PS, I may be in the minority, but I'd honestly like to see what Kliff can do with a really good and strong GM running the show...even if it's just a season or 2.
That’s the point, it means Kliff is most likely gone as well.

Pass on that. The penalty problem is on Kliff. It happens regardless if the QB is Kyler, Colt, or anyone else. Tired of leading the league in it.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Murphy went on injured reserve Saturday because of the back injury that had already led the team to rule him out of Sunday night’s game against the Buccaneers. Murphy started the first nine games of the season for Arizona, but has not played in their last five contests.

The Answer is another casualty of this season from hell!

We need to figure out a way to resign him long term!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Unless the back thing is going to be a permanent issue they would be nuts to let him walk. You don't build a good team by letting your better players go.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless the back thing is going to be a permanent issue they would be nuts to let him walk. You don't build a good team by letting your better players go.
this team watching a young stud pass rusher and corner in Haason Reddick and Murphy walk out the door for nothing in the last three years would be very Cardinals-esque.

I mean, it’s not like pass rushing demon and good CB are THE building blocks for any good defense. For those wondering, “too small/only played well against the Giants” Reddick is on his 3rd straight double digit sack season with 14 sacks, 9 TFL 5 FF and 3 PD.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
my fear tonight:

1. With the ESPN article dropping that makes it all but certain that Kliff wont be back (if you are "sources close to Kliff" -- you dont spill the beans on the org if you thought you would be back), and

2. The owner giving you a talking to on Hards Knocks --

players throw in the towel and play the rest of the season to avoid injury

the Bucs will hand it off about 50 times and win 20-3 in a boring game where the Cards were competitive for about 5 minutes

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
my fear tonight:

1. With the ESPN article dropping that makes it all but certain that Kliff wont be back (if you are "sources close to Kliff" -- you dont spill the beans on the org if you thought you would be back), and

the Bucs will hand it off about 50 times and win 20-3 in a boring game where the Cards were competitive for about 5 minutes

Truly one of the worst seasons I can ever remember.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my fear tonight:

Fear? That’s my HOPE.

Being a complete and utter laughingstock is our only hope for a clean flush enema for EVERYTHING involved in the coaching ranks and front office.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
this team watching a young stud pass rusher and corner in Haason Reddick and Murphy walk out the door for nothing in the last three years would be very Cardinals-esque.

I mean, it’s not like pass rushing demon and good CB are THE building blocks for any good defense. For those wondering, “too small/only played well against the Giants” Reddick is on his 3rd straight double digit sack season with 14 sacks, 9 TFL 5 FF and 3 PD.
There’s a good lesson to be learned from Reddick’s handling. Be very careful moving players you draft having played one position then shifting them to another spot. At draft time we see tackles projected as guards, CBs as safeties and DEs as OLBs. Moving isn’t always easy. Many players succeed, but quite a few get ruined or fail to produce for their first team.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose