Broncos at Cardinals PS gameday thread 8-11-23

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
If you ask me the score at halftime should be

Broncos 16
Cards 3

But keep in mind Broncos kept starting offense in for several drives while the Cardinals settled for one drive

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you ask me the score at halftime should be

Broncos 16
Cards 3

But keep in mind Broncos kept starting offense in for several drives while the Cardinals settled for one drive
Denver always does that to us in the PS they like to play their starters against our backups so they can win. Kinda cheesy but to be expected from them no one want a to lose to us. Be some karma if they got ole Russ injured playing him well into the 2 qtr just to beat us in a preseason practice game lol. Will be interesting to see when we play real games, I’m sure we aren’t showing everything Faust playing very vanilla schemes etc.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hmm. Dont know if Drew has enough horses or there is just gonna be a learning curve. Probably both.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's preseason, can't over analyze but you can believe what you see if you know what to look for

Our defensive front got on it tonight
The same D that is supposed to be the worst collection of talent ever assembled according to pundits whole off-season lol

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Defense first half better than expected. Offense was another story, with Tune missing two first down throws. Prater with the duck hook off the first tee.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Both dbacks cards losing not a very exciting az sports day as usual.. its preseason so ehhh just no inj