Breaking Bad (AMC)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Walt has already laid the groundwork for saying that Hank was the brains, Walt the innocent victim. Walt could spin this as a turf war between the old supplier (Hank and Gomez) and the skinheads trying to take over Hank's turf. Skinheads have already taken out one gang - so believable. Since Hank had gone rogue, Walt's story is believed. He is put into witness protection. The skinheads somehow either find him, or someone he cares about (his wife, kids, Marie), and Walt comes back from NH to exact revenge.

THIS

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Uncle Jack and the Nazis wipe out Hank & Gomez, that leaves Marie and Jesse as the only ones with knowledge, and Marie is on her own if Jessie was whacked by the squad.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What was with Brock and the Fruit Loops? I actually thought Brock was dead.

Nope. Jesse thought Brock got into his ricin but he didn't. Walt had his cigarette pack boosted and then got Brock sick somehow on lily of the valley berries which while not lethal bull make you sick as hell.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Uncle Jack and the Nazis wipe out Hank & Gomez, that leaves Marie and Jesse as the only ones with knowledge, and Marie is on her own if Jessie was whacked by the squad.

Yes, but Marie is only going by what Hank told her. There is a lot going against Hank here. For starters he was targeted by 2 thugs because of Tuco's death. Tuco was a meth kingpin in ABQ. Think about it. Hank shoots what Walt can say was a competing dealer. His injuries came as revenge on Tuco's death. For revenge on Hank being shot, he orders Walt to kill Hector while implicating Gus as the real kingpin. Up until that point, Gus was a respected member of the community and to this day I don't know if they really had anything on Gus outside of the print at Gale's apartment and the head DEA guy at ABQ found Gus' story plausible. And now Hank dies(probably) in another firefight with a competing meth dealer and Gomie was working with Hank. This would explain why he never went to the DEA with what he had on Walt. Hank's memory is going to be sullied and Marie is gullible enough to believe it in the end. Hell, Skylar can tell her that she knew all along but was afraid hence the reason all she could do was apologize to Marie. Walt is going to play this out to make him look like the hero/victim.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just watched Monday's episode...WOW.

I knew the skin heads were still gonna come even though Walt told them no. I just had a feeling. Especially after he gave them the coordinates for all his money.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the latest EW issue:

You must be registered for see images

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy cow. Jesse Pinkman and Walter White. Mr. Pink and Mr. White. Right down to the suits.

This has been a 5-year reinterpretation of Reservoir Dogs.

You must be registered for see images attach

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
WOW!!!
I'm still trying to digest everything that happened.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
WOW!!!
I'm still trying to digest everything that happened.

Yup, that was the most mind blowing, intense hour of tv I have ever seen. I'm still amped up. First the Cards win now this. I won't be falling asleep until 3am now.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My prediction for next week: Walt beats his cancer and Uncle Jack goes after his family.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
Walt is such an incredible dick.

I don't disagree with you.

However, I'm just hoping that you aren't referring to his final conversation with Skyler.

He knew the cops were listening. He was giving Skyler a way out. Implying that whatever Skyler did or didn't do for Walt at this point was because Walt threatened her.

He made sure that the kids at least won't lose their mom.

asudevil83

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

possible spoilers? if it is, its an incredible forbidding as well as a amazing credit to the director of photography.

the whole episode itself was amazing...the most intense hour of tv i've experienced.

Walt's conversation with his wife did it for me. him absolving his wife of anything to do with his actions was about the noblest, yet most f'ed up dual meaning conversation i've heard.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was the gnarliest hour of television I've ever seen.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you.

However, I'm just hoping that you aren't referring to his final conversation with Skyler.

He knew the cops were listening. He was giving Skyler a way out. Implying that whatever Skyler did or didn't do for Walt at this point was because Walt threatened her.

He made sure that the kids at least won't lose their mom.
This.

Also him pleading for Hank's life even though it would mean going to prison.