Breaking Bad (AMC)

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. There are so many ways for BB to end in a disappointing way, but they've come this far without missing a note. It seems unlikely they would blow the ending.

i do think if the entire ending revolves around Todd and Lydia, it will be pretty disappointing. they have been interesting characters, but they're both so new to the show relatively speaking and just don't carry anywhere NEAR the weight Gus, Mike or even Tuco did as foils for Walt to "win" over.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i do think if the entire ending revolves around Todd and Lydia, it will be pretty disappointing. they have been interesting characters, but they're both so new to the show relatively speaking and just don't carry anywhere NEAR the weight Gus, Mike or even Tuco did as foils for Walt to "win" over.

Yeah. Lydia isn't scary yet, though I think she's coming unhinged. Todd is a psycho, but he's been Walt's very best friend and "get out of jail free card" whenever he wanted to wear his Heisenberg hat. You can seen that being Walt's end -- thinking he was in control of a situation and taking for granted how little power he has if they turn on him -- but as a viewer emotionally invested in established characters, I agree that would be disappointing.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I think the ending will come down to Hank and Walt, but I think those particular props are for the folks I mentioned in my previous post.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I think the ending will come down to Hank and Walt, but I think those particular props are for the folks I mentioned in my previous post.

I think it comes down to Walt and Jesse. IMHO, Jesse is the only one left standing at the end.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay...I'm starting to resign myself to a Walt v. Skinheads showdown as the finale climax, which will probably be entertaining, but ultimately a little empty for me.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
okay...I'm starting to resign myself to a Walt v. Skinheads showdown as the finale climax, which will probably be entertaining, but ultimately a little empty for me.

Starting to see why he needs that firepower when he comes back. I am guessing they have his $.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Was it the first episode that they flashed into the future where he goes back to his house to get something from behind the power outlet. What was it that he retrieves? My first thought was that it was the coordinates to his money, but now I'm not so sure.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Was it the first episode that they flashed into the future where he goes back to his house to get something from behind the power outlet. What was it that he retrieves? My first thought was that it was the coordinates to his money, but now I'm not so sure.

RICIN

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It was ricin.

And interesting you bring that up cause it looked as if he had come back after a long, long time....maybe after he went to prison? Perhaps he didn't get sentenced for life, and rather got a certain number of years?

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think it comes down to Walt and Jesse. IMHO, Jesse is the only one left standing at the end.
Don't you think that the reason Walt called Todd's uncle at the end of the season is to tell him to kill Jesse?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was ricin.

And interesting you bring that up cause it looked as if he had come back after a long, long time....maybe after he went to prison? Perhaps he didn't get sentenced for life, and rather got a certain number of years?

He never went to prison. In the future flash - Walt had a fake ID - probably from Saul's guy who arranges new identities for people.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I am curious to see is how Walt gets his fake ID. Does he turn against the neo-Nazi's and the overseas drug syndicate and go into hiding/witness protection? Does he take off on his own and hide after someone else (presumably the neo-Nazi's) kill his family? Does he use Saul's guy? I cannot see Saul's guy giving him an ID with his wife and sister-in-law's maiden name (Lambert). Hmmm. Can't wait to find out how it happened.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, my final showdown theory is down the drain. I gotta figure Hank and poor ol Gomie are toast.

So, NEW THEORY (that will probably get ruined in the first 5 minutes next Sunday). Walt and Jesse survive the massacre. Crazy biker gang can now leverage them against each other to make one of em cook (Walt with his fam, and maybe his cash if they sniff that out, Jesse because they know about Brock and momma). Probably next week ends with Walt using Saul's dude to get the hell outta Dodge.

Final showdown, Walt and Jesse team-up one last time to lay waste to the nazi-biker boys. Poor tortured Jesse is the last man standing.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
@aaronpaul_8: Heart will speed up. Breathing will slow down. You will want to look away but won't be strong enough. The worst is yet to come. #BreakingBad.

Tweet from Aaron Paul 6 hours ago.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worst shootout ever . Thousands of rounds.... no hits so far.

Damn... Huel. WTH? Walt Jr. training @ The car wash. His future?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Walt has already laid the groundwork for saying that Hank was the brains, Walt the innocent victim. Walt could spin this as a turf war between the old supplier (Hank and Gomez) and the skinheads trying to take over Hank's turf. Skinheads have already taken out one gang - so believable. Since Hank had gone rogue, Walt's story is believed. He is put into witness protection. The skinheads somehow either find him, or someone he cares about (his wife, kids, Marie), and Walt comes back from NH to exact revenge.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Worst shootout ever . Thousands of rounds.... no hits so far.

Damn... Huel. WTH? Walt Jr. training @ The car wash. His future?

I take it you're unfamiliar with actual shootouts. This shootout, so far, is not unlike real shootouts. Not all shootouts are like a Michael Bey film with casualties abound. Gomez and Hank have cover behind the SUV and more specifically, the vehicle's engine. The skinheads are behind cover as well but Hank only has a handgun and Gomez has a shotgun so it's hard to hit when firing at will. Now if you want to discuss the aspect of Walt not being hit then you're right, however, the focus of fire is now on the front end. That said, no way Hank and Gomez live through this. Jesse, I'm guessing, is able to sneak away during the fire fight. Walt is going to go into either witness protection or he's going to use Saul's guy. We know his return is going to be in not next week but the week after's episode because it's titled Granite State. I agree that Walt is going to have some kind of redemption and fight it out with the skinheads. I don't think anything happens to his family, well, not Walt jr or Holly. Marie either.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I take it you're unfamiliar with actual shootouts. This shootout, so far, is not unlike real shootouts. Not all shootouts are like a Michael Bey film with casualties abound. Gomez and Hank have cover behind the SUV and more specifically, the vehicle's engine. The skinheads are behind cover as well but Hank only has a handgun and Gomez has a shotgun so it's hard to hit when firing at will. Now if you want to discuss the aspect of Walt not being hit then you're right, however, the focus of fire is now on the front end. That said, no way Hank and Gomez live through this. Jesse, I'm guessing, is able to sneak away during the fire fight. Walt is going to go into either witness protection or he's going to use Saul's guy. We know his return is going to be in not next week but the week after's episode because it's titled Granite State. I agree that Walt is going to have some kind of redemption and fight it out with the skinheads. I don't think anything happens to his family, well, not Walt jr or Holly. Marie either.

Like I said. worst Movie/TV shootout ever.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Hank and Gomez were right out in the open to begin. With the gang's firepower, I find it hard to believe neither Hank or Gomey were hit before they found cover.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was with Brock and the Fruit Loops? I actually thought Brock was dead.