Brandon Roy playing conspiracy theory.

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Do you guys think its that far fetched Paul Allen may actually be dying and could be one of the reasons he gave the "OK" for B. Roy to suit up figuring that this might be he last chance to see his blazers hoist a trophy?

Thats the only reason I can come up with as to why after all the injurys the blazers have gone through, they would jeopardize Roys future by letting him play.

Now I dont really know about a tear or what kind of affects short or long term it may have, I do know on the scale of knee injurys its not bad.. but this is an operation that jameer nelson had earlier in the year and kept him out like 2ish months (guesstimating).

And the way he almost twisted up his knee the other night... I gotta say I would have pulled the plug right then and there.

Just makes me wonder a little bit about P.A.'s health considering hes the one that had the final say on whether Roy should play or not.

This team is going to be a playoff contender for the next 6-8 years.. why not just sit tight another year and let your stars get healthy..

OP
OP
J

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So Paul Allen's dying wish is to watch the Blazers possibly push a game 7 of a 1st round PO series?

No, to make a finals run because with brandon roy in the lineup (not hurt of course) the blazers can match up with any team in the west.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
OK
You must be registered for see images attach

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
This goes down as one of the worst topic messages I have ever read... And I was here for Andrew.