Bradford needs to be the starter...

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I do not want to see Rosen start a single game this season. He needs to stay on the sidelines his first year. Needs to be eased into the NFL.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry but that's complete and total BS. Depends on the player and plenty of NFL heavy hitters that don't agree either.

Could be true, but I want to see Bradford as the starter as long as he's playing good.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I want Bradford to start the majority of the games. But, I don't want to see Bradford struggle through 16 games if he's not succeeding.

If Josh is kicking ass in practice, and Bradford is struggling with pain or otherwise, let's get him in.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I want to see Bradford start and then Rosen can start next year after the online gets better. Bradford can be the sacrificial lamb.

Wellthatsjustfine

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think people are failing to realize how good Bradford is. If he’s healthy and we are technically in contention, I would be shocked to see Rosen get the nod at all this year.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score
I wonder how much work Bradford will get this offseason? Seems like hes being held back. If he doesn't get much time will he be rusty? This is a concern for me. I am not against Rosen not seeing the field but i would let play dictate that. Unfortunately i can't see bradford staying healthy and Rosen will most likely play at some point. Hopefully he can hold up until at least week 6 or so... We will see

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If it's merit based, I rather doubt Rosen will start over Bradford in year one. I'd rather have Rosen watch watch Bradford does, how he prepares, etc, then have just given the job.

People forget how good Bradford is and can be when healthy. It is accurate to say that Bradford is in the top 5% for accuracy in the NFL all time.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For me it all depends on how the Oline is playing, SW says they are the strength of the team but I'm very skeptical at this point. McCoy should have a "get the ball out quick" passing attack and I think we all expect we run the ball a ton. If that's the case then this Oline might be good enough that our QB's won't get hammered like Palmer was the past couple of years.

I don't want to "David Carr" Rosen. Bradford has plenty of time to get the reps he needs during TC so it makes sense to me for Rosen to get more reps in OTA's.

If the Oline is solid enough it would be great to see Rosen get playing time this year. What would be better is that Bradford stays healthy and finally has his break out year and the Cards storm into the playoffs.

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Hoping Rosen doesnt have to play this or next season

Would love for him to be more than ready season 3 and have bradford play 2 really good seasons for us.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't even know who our #3 qb is, but just make sure he is out there when we play the Rams. You know, the team that sends our qb's from the locker room to the operating room?

I'm kidding... kind of. :)

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rosen starting means 1 of two things:

1. Bradford is hurt.

2. Rosen has shown a historic ability to learn the offense and read defenses and perform as a rookie.

If Bradford is healthy he is a very good QB especially in a McCoy offense. If he gets passed by Rosen and isn't hurt, it means Rosen is basically Peyton Manning all over.

Reaction score
I think some of you are discounting one of the main benefits to drafting Rosen which is not having to pay Bradford $20M next season and being able to use that money to bolster the rest of the roster.

My guess is that the cards will want to get Rosen some experience this year so he can take a big step next year and feel assured that they can cut Bradford.

I think Bradford starts until injured or until we are out of realistic playoff contention.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You play your best QB, plain and simple.

You must be registered for see images attach

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You guys are alll wrong its team Glennon ! Glennon needs to be the Starter.

Glennon to the Bowl!

J/K hahahahah

Last edited:

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not saying it's probable but what happens if Bradford plays incredibly well all season and the Cards make the playoffs? Do you sign him to another contract or do you let him go?