Bold and fearless predictions from an unabashed Seahawks fan.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
the bean

The BEAN will take a Tatupu(TATOOPOO)

I wish you you all the rain and drearyiness in the world! Tat-OOPS! You already have that!

This Week We play for an NFCW championship in your house. and were going to burn it to the ground! any QWESTSHUNS!

Tatupu is going to flick the Bean all over the stadium. And no, i'm not talking about that thing your wife likes me to do to her.....

OP
OP
C

CANHawk

Reaction score
The BEAN will take a Tatupu(TATOOPOO)

I wish you you all the rain and drearyiness in the world! Tat-OOPS! You already have that!

This Week We play for an NFCW championship in your house. and were going to burn it to the ground! any QWESTSHUNS!

The only way it's going to burn to the ground is if the defribulator shorts out while trying to revive Max.....

OP
OP
C

CANHawk

Reaction score
My interpretation:
Mike on the other hand had severe IBS because of his evil tacos and pizzas constantly tempting him for TWO YEARS, but he kicked the bucket (of chicken), dropped the overwhelming poundage, and made it on the seahawks. He doesn't get much coverage on the field because teams know they should be more concerned about TJ and Branch. I think he's the bee's knees! If he gets lucky again like he did in the bears game I think he his a GOD. :D:D

Haters gonna hate......:shrug:

It's amazing how TJ and Deion are able to draw so much coverage away from Mike now that they're playing in another confrence... division... timezone... team...

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ladies, gentlemen and SeaChickens fans

Keep it civil or expect to get a timeout. I've already sent to warnings in the last 10 mins.

Jesterhawk

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
For those of you making any references to last year, I have only one point to make.

(Ok, so I was posting a pic of Jim Mora here, looking confused as always...but I can't post pics apparently. So google Jim Mora, look at his picture, and click back to this window)

Everybody got that image in their heads? Ok. Moving on...

You might recognize this man as the moron who is making a complete ass of himself all over the media. He was insightful enough to bring Greg Knapp in as OC to test whether or not our Pro-Bowl caliber QB could complete passes from his back. He also brought in Edgerin James after you guys let him walk and paid him a million for a single season.

We are a better team just by subtraction, to say nothing of the 20,000 some odd transactions through the off season that Carroll and company have made to bring in the kind of talent they think we need to win.

Last year was an abominable embarrassment, luckily that embarrassment works for someone else now, even though we still have to pay him.

P.S. Mods, I hope calling Jim Mora an idiot is acceptable per the civility guidelines, since not calling him out would be the more uncivil action in this case.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is like trying to argue about who would win in a fight between Justin Bieber and Richard Simmons.

JTS

BTW - The seabirds are Richard Simmons. :)

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
yep

wear a Beanie, but you aint going to wear him out, He's the energizer Beanie Baby He keeps going and going and going,

The only thing that ever stopped Beanie was Whiz, and Whiz is ready to FEED THE BEAN this week end.
I'll take our backs over your backs twice on Sundays!

Richards persimmons would enjoy it win or lose.

There will be a new rule where beanie can't Lead with THE BEAN to protect defensless Tatupu's by Tuesday!

He's the one that started talking about his bean...

Last edited:

Jesterhawk

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This thread is like trying to argue about who would win in a fight between Justin Bieber and Richard Simmons.

JTS

BTW - The seabirds are Richard Simmons. :)

Thank God we get to be Richard Simmons. If we have to be gay, I would at least like to be respectable.

OP
OP
C

CANHawk

Reaction score
wear a Beanie, but you aint going to wear him out, He's the energizer Beanie Baby He keeps going and going and going,

The only thing that ever stopped Beanie was Whiz, and Whiz is ready to FEED THE BEAN this week end.
I'll take our backs over your backs twice on Sundays!

Richards persimmons would enjoy it win or lose.

There will be a new rule where beanie can't Lead with THE BEAN to protect defensless Tatupu's by Tuesday!

There, now I can post links.

Thesmel, everytime I see you post something, I can't help but think of Wesley Willis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPftjJlqDdQ&feature=related

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
For those of you making any references to last year, I have only one point to make.

(Ok, so I was posting a pic of Jim Mora here, looking confused as always...but I can't post pics apparently. So google Jim Mora, look at his picture, and click back to this window)

Everybody got that image in their heads? Ok. Moving on...

You might recognize this man as the moron who is making a complete ass of himself all over the media. He was insightful enough to bring Greg Knapp in as OC to test whether or not our Pro-Bowl caliber QB could complete passes from his back. He also brought in Edgerin James after you guys let him walk and paid him a million for a single season.

We are a better team just by subtraction, to say nothing of the 20,000 some odd transactions through the off season that Carroll and company have made to bring in the kind of talent they think we need to win.

Last year was an abominable embarrassment, luckily that embarrassment works for someone else now, even though we still have to pay him.

P.S. Mods, I hope calling Jim Mora an idiot is acceptable per the civility guidelines, since not calling him out would be the more uncivil action in this case.

The seattle seahawks.... (snicker)

There's one thing I really don't like about the hawks (besides their sorry @ss uniforms), and that's matt hassleback.

What's up with that dome Matt?

He's needs a toupee the size of a circus tent. It's scary. He's like a big bald frankenstein that's always throwing interceptions.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of last year when we were over run by Packer trolls.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
The Seahawks are big poopy heads. Let's just get that out of the way right off the bat. If we win you have to take thesmell with you back to sog-town. Deal?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
I'm not too ashamed to admit that I didn't realize there was still an NFL team in Seattle. Best of luck to them, I guess.

I feel bad for Kasey Keller though, because he's a good guy. I don't feel bad for Locker though, because, well... he just plain sucks.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
... tied for 6th place overall in sacks.

Help me out here. Is this smack? I don't get it. Tied for 6th in one defensive category is like getting a Participant ribbon in the neighborhood easter egg hunt. Am I too old for this? Because I feel like I'm missing something.

Once upon a time typing yourself into oblivion on another teams' message board MEANT something. Now... we're tied, for sixth place.
This is a sad, sad day in my life.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
C'mon, somebody post how Seattle is actually second in some other incredibly important category. It will make this smack... simply fascinating.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson