Bold and fearless predictions from an unabashed Seahawks fan.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
....but thanks for keeping our seat warm for us Cards....

:biglaugh:

Seriously. Made me lol.

Just FYI, you have to be somewhere before you can "come back" from there. As a former 2010 Mike Williams fantasy owner, having 2 good games after eating yourself out of the NFL for 2 years isn't going to earn you a lot of respect around the NFL.

Ladanian Tomlinson is the NFL Comeback Player of the Year if he can survive into January. No one else is close.

I love the new and improved K9! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think him bringing up Bradford is a ridiculous argument anyways. Im not even 1/10 of a football guru as most of you guys on here (x&o wise) but It was fairly obvious even after one game of what I saw he is going to be a pretty special QB for a long time.

Everyone in the NFC West will be hating that Bradford is with the Rams for many years to come.

The only way it's going to burn to the ground is if the defribulator shorts out while trying to revive Max.....

Quite clever they are with their humor, Seahawks fans. :yoda:

This thread reminds me of last year when we were over run by Packer trolls.

Ah, I remember that. And how'd that work out for them, O?

The Seahawks are big poopy heads. Let's just get that out of the way right off the bat. If we win you have to take thesmell with you back to sog-town. Deal?

Preach on!

Post of the week lmao

Careful, nidan. Don't make me send you a warning, lol. :)

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
I think we win....and that's not like me at all!

For the record I think we get 3 sacks with one from a-dub who runs through Matt and keeps going til he hits CANhawk so hard he drops his 12th Man *****!

Jesterhawk

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The seattle seahawks.... (snicker)

There's one thing I really don't like about the hawks (besides their sorry @ss uniforms), and that's matt hassleback.

What's up with that dome Matt?

He's needs a toupee the size of a circus tent. It's scary. He's like a big bald frankenstein that's always throwing interceptions.

Remind me, other than Kurt Warner (who was a Cardinal for what, 2 years?) who do you have that compared to Matt? Didn't you guys have a Matt too?

Jesterhawk

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Seahawks are big poopy heads. Let's just get that out of the way right off the bat. If we win you have to take thesmell with you back to sog-town. Deal?

Sog town, OH I GET IT. IT RAINS A LOT. LOL.

My Grandparents love the weather in Arizona. Isn't it about that time of year when the great migration occurs? Arizona is what 80% elderly folks this time of year?

After you factor in the 10% who are afraid to leave their homes because the State wants to kick them out, its no wonder the Stadium is never full.

Jesterhawk

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Are you talking about your stadium or our stadium?

UOP has sold out every game since it was opened.

From Wikipedia:
The stadium also hosted WrestleMania XXVI, which set the venue's entertainment attendance record of 72,219 on March 28, 2010.

Nuff said.

sw3j

Reaction score
From Wikipedia:
The stadium also hosted WrestleMania XXVI, which set the venue's entertainment attendance record of 72,219 on March 28, 2010.

Nuff said.

Wow - I can't believe you actually typed this up and then hit "post."

My first thought was, "Wow, the Super Bowl didn't sell out when it was here!?!? What about the BCS Bowl games?!?!"

Oh wait, we're dealing with a Seattle fan who doesn't know what being in a relevant city means.

Then, I went to Wikipedia and lo and behold -
67,000 (NFL) (expandable to 72,000 for special events)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qwest_Field

When football is played, there is a little thing that limits the number of seats possible.

If this is too complicated, let me know and I can draw you a picture.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We are 6 weeks in. We all know how brittle half their team is. They HAVE to win this game.... We dont.

In Week 14, my guess is that they will be 2 or 3 games back.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
If Seattle goes with an 8-man front to stop our run game, Max Hall will get a whole season's worth of experience running the offense up and down the field at Seattle.

OP
OP
C

CANHawk

Reaction score
We are 6 weeks in. We all know how brittle half their team is. They HAVE to win this game.... We dont.

In Week 14, my guess is that they will be 2 or 3 games back.

Man, you're living in the past again. We have had incredibly good luck on the injury front this year - with the exception of Okung - so I don't understand your "Seattle HAS to win this game" theory....

FREE JESTERHAWK! :bhiich:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, you're living in the past again. We have had incredibly good luck on the injury front this year - with the exception of Okung - so I don't understand your "Seattle HAS to win this game" theory....

FREE JESTERHAWK! :bhiich:

I don't know if Seattle HAS to win this game but it's certainly a lot more important to Seattle than it is to Arizona. If we win it would give us 2 road wins in division and that would be tough for you guys to make up. If we lose, we still can cling to the knowledge that we are the only NFC West team with a road win in division.

As for your FREE JESTERHAWK offer: are you giving away chunks of him or do we have to take the whole thing?

Steve

OP
OP
C

CANHawk

Reaction score
How did you do against them? Way to make a point. :mulli:

Way to completely miss the point Einstein.

His point was that he had never played a down yet as a pro and you still barely managed to contain him. Now that he has some exp under his belt, he's going to blow holes the size of Joey Porter's over inflated ego through your defense when you meet for the 2nd time and there goes your tie breaker.... because much like the Cards, the Rams will not beat us at home.

OP
OP
C

CANHawk

Reaction score
I don't know if Seattle HAS to win this game but it's certainly a lot more important to Seattle than it is to Arizona. If we win it would give us 2 road wins in division and that would be tough for you guys to make up. If we lose, we still can cling to the knowledge that we are the only NFC West team with a road win in division.

As for your FREE JESTERHAWK offer: are you giving away chunks of him or do we have to take the whole thing?

Steve

You couldn't handle a whole Jesterhawk Steve-o. We'd have to get you a kiddie meal sized portion.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

His point was that he had never played a down yet as a pro and you still barely managed to contain him. Now that he has some exp under his belt, he's going to blow holes the size of Joey Porter's over inflated ego through your defense when you meet for the 2nd time and there goes your tie breaker.... because much like the Cards, the Rams will not beat us at home.

So a couple of weeks later the Rams beat the Hags 20-3. Are you kidding me. You lost by 17 points. You scored 3 points against the Rams and call us out?

Use another example and you know what you can do with the Einstein crap.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
You know whats hilarious? We wouldn't see ONE of these Seahawk clowns this past week if (like many of their own fans had predicted) they lost last week. So they actually go on the road and beat a bad-mediocre Bears team and all of a sudden they are the second coming of the 90's Cowboys?

What a bunch of douches. Lets take a trip back in time to the last visit to the undominatable Qwest Field in Seattle....

27 - 3

Guess what? You can say "Well Jim Mora was coaching us at the time" ....LMAO you know that both Jim Mora and Pete Carroll had pretty much the exact level of success in the NFL as each other prior to going to Seattle. In fact I think Mora actually went further with the Falcons then Carroll did with the Pats.

Get over yourselves Seahawks fans. You have the same brittle QB. The same no name defense that looks good for the first 6 weeks EVERY YEAR, and then falls apart, and now you have your cheerleader coach who has managed to rah rah you to a wonderous 3-2 record. And pretty soon Petey's cartwheels and running routes with the WR's is going to get old and just like what happened in New Engalnd, your team will revert to a soft mushy mess. Just like their coach.

We have the better coach, the more popular franchise (do you guys have any idea how irrelevant nationally you are?), the more recent success and whats worse our UDFA rookie free agent is going to go into you sacred church and rape and pillage your team like something out of the crusades.

And if you don't get a Division title this year, you are NEVER going to get it. If you don't beat our rookie now and he goes into Qwest and actually wins this game, good luck fighting him and Sam Bradford off for the division title for years to come.

Good luck Seattle. You are going to need it.

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Oh, AZF, you took it too far. That picture was like a fist in the groin.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Oh, AZF, you took it too far. That picture was like a fist in the groin.

Can't use the big guns on my own Cardinal bretheren so the Smack Shack and these Seahawks fans are like internet therapy for me ;)

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

We will if ya'll bring that weak $hit you brought a couple weeks ago.
I think Matty Hassel-his-back is still looking for his carkeys after getting sacked 4 times and neutralized.

I dont know who i want to win this AZ/Sea game.....i suppose i should pull for the seachickens since we're already one up on you in the event of a tie-breaker. Or not?

Meh...dont care.
3-team division race.
I love it!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose