Beanie has signed!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
How many times can we say THIS and actually mean it in regards to a signing?

:CHAMPIONSHIP:

I would have loved to have him in on time, but he hasn't missed much. In fact, since the only practice is a 3:00 one and he'll be there in time for it, he only missed, what, one full day of practice? I'd rather he had been here, but no biggie. Now, let's get ready for some football!!!!!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Good...look forward to seeing his skills at TC next week

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
This was just added to Somers' blog:

ADD: The Cardinals released tight end Alex Shor to create the roster spot for Wells.

One less TE I guess...

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great job by Graves in getting the picks signed this year.

Now let's move on to another great season!

seesred

Reaction score
THis is a happy day for Cards fans. Next it's on too bigger birds. Bolden finnally can be worked on.There are others who might need work during and after this year. VBEry exciting times indeed.

GBR

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
THis is a happy day for Cards fans. Next it's on too bigger birds. Bolden finnally can be worked on.There are others who might need work during and after this year. VBEry exciting times indeed.

GBR

Let's not be hasty. If we have other receivers ready to play, (Urban, Long, and Doucet,) never mind Steve Breaston, why not let him finish out his contract or trade him for some draft picks?

I like Boldin and wish we could keep him, but like he says, it's all business. There's no sense paying two receivers big money if you have replacements for one of them. IMO, if we can establish a strong running game this year then keeping Boldin and his demand for big dollars make less sense. .

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow very nice glad it's a 5 year deal nice to know he will be here a while :). Can't wait till after 3 pm to find out how he did in his first pratice!!!! Should be a fun 5 yeas with Beanie at rb and hightower!!

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh crap - With our draft picks are signed and Q with the program what have we got to complain about. . . ?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well we can complain about pendy using a prevent defense in the final 2 min of the sb jmt.... lol

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
Time to play some FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort