ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This game and VSC/UCLA was the toughest for me to decide

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this is a nasty matchup for us. I think it's going to be decided by 3 or less either way.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This game is being played tomorrow the 20th, not today.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game is being played tomorrow the 20th, not today.

good to see Rihards getting off early...

Pendy seems to really be struggling with the Length of Olmos...He needs to find a way to be more effective for the devils...

18-11

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
woohoo!

I HEART Derek Glasser.. 17 first half points :notworthy

35-26 Devils at half...

TheKid_1

Registered
Reaction score
good start. I was about to say how amazing it is to have refs that don't suck, but there clearly should have been a foul on that last play with Glasser. Although, I don't know how much of a difference it makes considering there only would have been 1 second or so on the clock and they weren't in the penalty yet.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glasser played out of his mind in that first half. :notworthy

I figured this team could make it tough on Pendergraph and Harden and they did in the first half. But, they will have to leave some guys open to help on Harden. If the role players continue to contribute this should be a W for the Devils.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harden has been flat out terrible today. If he doesn't get it together, ASU will blow this game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They pulled it off!

I never would've thought they could win a tournament game with Harden playing so badly. After my earlier post, he made a few free throws and hit a huge three-pointer. That was enough for the W today.

Bring on Syracuse!!! :jumping_smilie:

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU really struggled against a good man defensive team. Part of the problem is Pendergraph is just awful setting those high picks. He's too freakin' skinny. Does Syracuse still play that 2-3 Zone? That should be more to Harden's and Pendergraph's liking. Harden will be more inside-out in that game.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So did ASU really deserve a little higher seed? I don't know enough to say. Perhaps Tempe did.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So did ASU really deserve a little higher seed? I don't know enough to say. Perhaps Tempe did.

No, not really. I think both seeds were about right. My only complaint is Utah getting a 5 ahead of ASU. Utah is way overseeded and will prove it tonight when UofA beats them by 10 or more.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, not really. I think both seeds were about right. My only complaint is Utah getting a 5 ahead of ASU. Utah is way overseeded and will prove it tonight when UofA beats them by 10 or more.

I know ASU isn't very deep, but they were pretty close to winning the Pac 10 turney. Ah well. Hope Harden get score against Syracuse.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Defense ruled! Glasser gutted it out after the injury and Harden took over the last 4 minutes. James Hardin needs to quit worrying about his draft positioning and just play loose.

Go Devils.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
ASU is now 5-1 all time against Temple with Temples last victory coming over 40 years ago

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
they ain't beating the 'cuse if harden puts in another stinker like that one and the pac 10 championship game. is he choker on the big stage?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort