Asu Vs Osu

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
Tonight begins the PAC 10 season for ASU. Also at halftime Jake Plummer will be going into the ASU Hall of Fame.

Anyone going to be there?

I'll be in Section 12.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be at Chase watching the Diamondbacks.

Cheer on the Devils for me !!

Go ASU !!

:jedi:

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
ASU getting their collective butts handed to them. 16-0 with 8:35 left in THE FIRST QUARTER!

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
anyone know where there is an actual game cast og the game tonight???

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Awesome, AWESOME and a pass to Miller gets us to the 7 yard line.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Wow.

I don't know why they have started so slow each game this year, but to come back like this is awesome.

Not having this on TD is just stupid. Name one southern state where the game isn't televised. To think I have to sit here and listen to the OSU broadcast on the internet is B.S.

BTW - Erickson has to do SOMETHING to stop these personal fouls. It's getting ridiculous.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow.

I don't know why they have started so slow each game this year, but to come back like this is awesome.

Not having this on TD is just stupid. Name one southern state where the game isn't televised. To think I have to sit here and listen to the OSU broadcast on the internet is B.S.

BTW - Erickson has to do SOMETHING to stop these personal fouls. It's getting ridiculous.

I want my bottle of crown damnit!

Nasser22

Reaction score
Wow.

At least it's only around 30-40 yards lost off of penalties and not 90-110 this game. :)

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
No run game tonight for ASU? Is Oregon States defense that good vs the run? I have to follow the stinking game on SI.Com and its terrible.

Nasser22

Reaction score
No run game tonight for ASU? Is Oregon States defense that good vs the run? I have to follow the stinking game on SI.Com and its terrible.
I hear they are one of the best, not sure though.

Hey, Torain 41 yard TD run ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard