ASU Vs Colorado

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'll be watching from NY on my slingbox!

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Can't wait to see Erickson's Devils in action!

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
wow. ASU is making mistakes all over the place.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was afraid this was gonna happen.. ASU way to cocky after beating crappy SDSU.. I want ASU to win too because I hate anything Colorado...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow still early but losing 14-0 to colorado not good hopefully the offense can pick still a while to go in this one

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Colorado's offense absolutely sucks... but so does ASU's

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I hate when the stinking Fox Sports announcer keeps calling the Sun Devils "A State"---either call them ASU, Arizona State or the Sun Devils.

Oh well...19-14 just before halftime!

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
that announcer is terrible. What the hell is A-state?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Can anyone update me on the score and time remaining? I'm stuck at home with no TV and no money to make it in - all of my buddies are at the game. :(

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can anyone update me on the score and time remaining? I'm stuck at home with no TV and no money to make it in - all of my buddies are at the game. :(

a minute left in the 3rd and "A state" is up 33-14. ASU has been dominant since the end of the second quarter. Before that they were AWFUL.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
A nice win, especially considering the Devils were far from perfect. Erickson has a lot of work to do with the special teams and overall team discipline. I have a feeling the giddiness with the win will be short lived when they go in to the film room and the coaches get ahold of them....good.

2-0 is nice, scoring over 30 pts in back to back games is nice too. They should be able to roll the next 4 games too...and then they get Washington and their super frosh QB at home.

OP
OP
FArting

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
I sat in Section 27 wearing my Phoenix Suns hat. There were close to a bunch of fights in my section.

HooverDam

Reaction score
ASU looked like garbage in most phases of the game tonight, absolutely embarrassing. If Erickson doesn't get this personal foul situation sorted out, my following of ASU football may come to an end. I love winning, but not at the cost of all sorts of late hits and junk that could seriously injure someone, that kind of thing is unacceptable.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU looked like garbage in most phases of the game tonight, absolutely embarrassing. If Erickson doesn't get this personal foul situation sorted out, my following of ASU football may come to an end. I love winning, but not at the cost of all sorts of late hits and junk that could seriously injure someone, that kind of thing is unacceptable.

I dont even like ASU and I find this disgusting..

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, ASU came out flat and totally unprepared to play this game. If the Buffs WRs didn't drop so many passes, ASU would have lost this game. That said, they got a couple of breaks and turned it around nicely. I was pleased with the defense.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Look, when they signed Erickson they basically knew he'd run a program on the edge. From what I heard, part of the deal (verbally) in him taking this job was that he wouldn't get as many JC transfers as he did at Ore. St. Still, his college teams have always been cocky and very physical. The idea is that it would be worth it, if he could raise ASU into a BCS game or two.

I didn't like the hire. But, if he doesn't bring in a bunch of turds and sanctions, I'll live with it. Besides, not being a fan, or not following this program, is not an option for me.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A nice win, especially considering the Devils were far from perfect. Erickson has a lot of work to do with the special teams and overall team discipline. I have a feeling the giddiness with the win will be short lived when they go in to the film room and the coaches get ahold of them....good.

2-0 is nice, scoring over 30 pts in back to back games is nice too. They should be able to roll the next 4 games too...and then they get Washington and their super frosh QB at home.
33 unanswered points? I'll take it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously the Sun Devils need to work on special teams and penalties. However, their secondary was especially scary (although they appeared talented). If Colorado's receivers could have held onto the football this would have probably been a loss.

I was impressed by ASU's receivers. They made some great catches.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OK Pope Hoover Dam the 1st.

OP
OP
FArting

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the marching band doesn't form the words GO Devils and why is part of the upper deck covered?

HooverDam

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the marching band doesn't form the words GO Devils and why is part of the upper deck covered?

Don't know about the band, but Im sure the upper deck coverage thing is just because these early season games haven't been sell outs, so by pushing all the people in the North endzone to the lower seats it makes things look more full/sound louder.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard