ASU Baseball 2007

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
Cal was able to win 1 of their 3 games against UCLA. UCLA is in the drivers seat right now for the conference title, but at least ASU gets both UCLA and Arizona at home, with only OSU on the road.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
ASU has won the first 2 out of 3 in the series against UCLA and they are now in first place in the Pac-10. Lookin' good. Would be nice to be a #1 seed in the tourney.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Awesome. I didn't expect it, but #8 ASU just swept #10 UCLA and leapfrogged them for a 1 1/2 or 2 game lead for first place in the Pac-10. Finishing the season strong right before the tourney! 2 more series left.

Magoo

Yinzer
Reaction score
ASU finishes off a sweep of Oregon State today 8-1 and has clinched atleast a share of the Pac-10 title. ASU will host UofA in a three game series that will take place Wednesday(7:00), Thursday(7:00), and Friday(1:00). One win in this series will give the Sun Devils the outright Pac-10 championship.

Go Devils!

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
This young team has been great so far this season. I can't wait to see what they end up doing this season; and with all the underclassmen I can't wait for next season...

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
ASU tied the record for most Pac 9 conference victories, along with winning the Pac 9 title once again. All while resting most of their starters in their last regular season game(a loss).

Last edited:

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
ASU's sophomore firstbaseman, Brett Wallace, was named the Pac player of the year.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
The Pac pitcher of the year came from ua, and ua's "ace" was held out till the second game of the ASU/UA series, and the kid still couldn't get a W against ASU...

As far as I'm concerned, UA is a really good team, and ASU and ALL of the Cali teams are damn good...Hopefully with P Murphy being on the selection committee this year, maybe the Pac can get a fair handshake, and the SEC won't be SOOO overrated this year?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Pac pitcher of the year came from ua, and ua's "ace" was held out till the second game of the ASU/UA series, and the kid still couldn't get a W against ASU...

As far as I'm concerned, UA is a really good team, and ASU and ALL of the Cali teams are damn good...Hopefully with P Murphy being on the selection committee this year, maybe the Pac can get a fair handshake, and the SEC won't be SOOO overrated this year?

Today they announce the regionals and there is still a slight chance the Cats could get one. It will come down to them, Riverside and Cal Irvine.

As for next week, hopefully Brad Mills is healthy enough to get back in the #2 role. Ryan Perry, who had less than a handfull of starts this year, is not capable of being a starter yet. Just look at last week's game against asu. It will be nice if the Cats can have a healthy rotation next week.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
Today they announce the regionals and there is still a slight chance the Cats could get one. It will come down to them, Riverside and Cal Irvine.

As for next week, hopefully Brad Mills is healthy enough to get back in the #2 role. Ryan Perry, who had less than a handfull of starts this year, is not capable of being a starter yet. Just look at last week's game against asu. It will be nice if the Cats can have a healthy rotation next week.

I tend to watch boyds website pretty closely...Do you think that Mills has thrown toooo many pitches this season? If he's already tired then he's done. Kind of like Mills was done in the World Series a few years ago for ASU...I hope the kid can get another Pac team to the CWS, but if I were that kids dad I wouldn't want him on the mound again this season...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson