ASU Baseball 2007

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I'd rather not...i'll just stick to their articles. Damn, ASU lost to Auburn 7-6. :(

Nasser22

Reaction score
ASU beat #19 Long Beach State 7-6 in the first game of a three game series. They are now 13-5.

Nasser22

Reaction score
Lost to Long Beach State 8-7. :( Gotta win the series tomorrow.

Nasser22

Reaction score
16-9 Long Beach as ASU loses yet another series against a good team. X-(

Nasser22

Reaction score
#17 ASU @ #19 USC on FSNAZ right now! Finally a televised game, the Pac-10 opener. I'm excited to see this team. I wonder who's going to pitch tonight.

Nasser22

Reaction score
It was 10-0 ASU after 8 1/2 innings. Satow pitched brilliantly and Murphy got his 500th win at ASU. Just a very well played game against a very good team. This was a great way to start off the Pac-10 season.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
Yep Satow was lights out. A very impressive shutout.
Unfortunately Urlab is out for the season...we certainly could have used him on the pitching staff this season.

Last edited:

Nasser22

Reaction score
Yep Satow was lights out. A very impressive shutout.
Unfortunately Urlab is out for the season...we certainly could have used him on the pitching staff this season.
How long has he been out. I hope he wasn't one of our only 2 good starters...

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
He was one of our better starters, but from what I saw on another board he has a 40% tear of the tendon in his elbow. He's probably going to have Tommy John surgery and be out for the year.

Luckily, we might have enough pitching depth to offset this loss.

Nasser22

Reaction score
Well then we could've used him because it seems that we really need a 3rd starter. I'm glad it wasn't one of our top 2 right now that you were talking about because then the pitching staff would be in trouble.

ASU won again, 4-3. I think it's now an 8 game win streak.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
That victory is great, hopefully we can pull off a road sweep in the Pac 9 today against the #19 team in the nation!

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
Good to see the team is doing pretty well. I wish they televised games around here so I could follow them more. Do they show a lot of games on FSN Arizona?

Nasser22

Reaction score
Good to see the team is doing pretty well. I wish they televised games around here so I could follow them more. Do they show a lot of games on FSN Arizona?
They have only showed 1 so far but they show a decent amount during conference play. I wish there were more though.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
They have only showed 1 so far but they show a decent amount during conference play. I wish there were more though.
I see. I guess they are a low priority with the Suns, D-Backs, Rattlers, and probably other local teams always having games televised. Sometimes we get college baseball games on FSN Alternates but not very often. It's usually south teams, like UNC, FSU, Kentucky, Miami, etc. I haven't seen any ASU or other Pac-10 teams' games on. Sometimes we get Pac-10 basketball games especially late at night which is nice. Hopefully we will get some Pac-10 baseball games and I can see ASU play.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
unfortunately we lost to usc on a walk off home run yesterday...Sounds like it was a pretty entertaining game though with a couple of grand slams.

Oh well I'll take 2 out of 3 from sc anyday.

PHXSportsFan4

Reaction score
unfortunately we lost to usc on a walk off home run yesterday...Sounds like it was a pretty entertaining game though with a couple of grand slams.

Oh well I'll take 2 out of 3 from sc anyday.
Dang, that would have been a good game to see. Too bad we lost.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
How did they only move up 1 spot after being 1 out away from sweeping the #19 team on the road?

Oh well these ranking don't really matter anyways.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
Upon further review, it looks like the California and Texas schools are the only ones getting screwed in these ratings according to Boydsworld.com...

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Tonight's game against UA would be a good one to televise.

The ASU site says it'll be on the radio, but no mention of tv. Of course, I'm not certain the last tv game was noted on their site.

Nasser22

Reaction score
I don't think it's on TV. The newspaper would usually say if it is or not, and it didn't say it's on TV.

OP
OP
Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I don't think it's on TV. The newspaper would usually say if it is or not, and it didn't say it's on TV.

Our newspaper sucks, though. LOL

Last year's game was on tv. :|

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard