Arizona Cardinals @ San Francisco 49ers Pre Game Thread. 09/24/23-09/30/23

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
For all the people tweaked about DeAndre Hopkins' practice habits (to this day!), Hollywood Brown sure seems to enjoy appearing on the injury report.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
For all the people tweaked about DeAndre Hopkins' practice habits (to this day!), Hollywood Brown sure seems to enjoy appearing on the injury report.
There's a difference between a legit injury and someone who just doesn't like practice. DHop and Brown don't fall into the same category, IMO.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He practiced limited week 1 with a hammy but this is the first time he's been on since.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Few years back we swept them on our way to 4-12 or some crap while they went to the playoffs.
It's the Cardinals and the Niners. Divisional game. We have just as good a shot at owning them this season as they have of owning us.

Redbirds-31
Niners-24
First or second year with Warner the Niners were 2-14 and both wins were against the Cardinals.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This was the play that confused Dak so much it caused the delay of game.

I don't think I've seen anything like this before.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
New England used a look very similar to this against Payton(?) I think once upon a time.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
First or second year with Warner the Niners were 2-14 and both wins were against the Cardinals.
Yeah. We took turns sweeping each other for a few seasons with no regard to how good either team actually was at the time.
Right now the niners look dominant.
Right now we look seriously out gunned.
So what.
Redbirds 31
Niners 24

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was the play that confused Dak so much it caused the delay of game.

I don't think I've seen anything like this before.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Do they call that the "amoeba" defense? The Cards have used it before, e.g. a few seasons ago vs. Buffalo in the game they won on the "Hail Murray". Also kinda similar to how they lined up almost everyone at the line of scrimmage a few years ago vs. Seattle in the OT win when Simmons dropped into coverage and got the INT.