Arizona Cardinals off-season. 1/8/23-1/15/23

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just the way the last couple of games played out, no dHop, Hollywood quitting, I would strongly consider Dortsch as our number one. He did not show any quit and played well.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

he is currently with the Bears, but only the last 12 months -- prior to that with the Eagles
I looked him up and saw that, it gave me hope. Here's a good article on him. He started his FO career under Ozzie Newsome!

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I looked him up and saw that, it gave me hope. Here's a good article on him. He started his FO career under Ozzie Newsome!

This is encouraging!

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

We havent done well with former OL GMs ;)

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My secret wish is that MB signs JJ Watt the FO on a fast track to a top mgt spot.
I was thinking just yesterday he'd be good to have around in some FO capacity.

Can't say whether he has any future as a higher-up, but I have no problem with offering him an opportunity in the months or years ahead. He wasn't our problem and kept fighting until the end.

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score
Doesn't really matter what happens this offseason. Unless MB leaves managing and coaching to the new hires nothing good will happen. He is a terrible co-GM and co-Head Coach with whoever is trying todo their jobs. This team has been run as a triumverate with MB, Keim and Kingsbury and no one is ever 100% accountable. Maybe that is why SK and KK got those ridiculous extensions.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Sure. Kowtow to kyler some more. Maybe we can hire his dad as the head coach.
Ya know there is a big difference between receiving input from player(s) and letting them dictate a decision right?

Kyler should have input while obviously not being the ultimate decision-maker either. I’m sure Budda and some of the other guys in the locker room will have “input” as well. Players around the league talk and you can be certain that MB would get some insight into a coaching candidate from guys in his locker room that he wouldn’t get from agents, an interview, or from his coaching peers.