Arizona Cardinals off-season. 1/8/23-1/15/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jerry Reece? He wasn't lying about casting that net.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Jerry Reece? He wasn't lying about casting that net.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
A very wide net cast extremely far.

Michael would do anything to get the respect of the Mara family.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are internal; Jerry is external.
Is that now a requirement too? I thought you were required To interview a person that is a minority. Not an external minority??? Or am I wrong?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Is that now a requirement too? I thought you were required To interview a person that is a minority. Not an external minority??? Or am I wrong?
It just looks better if you interview a minority from outside IMO.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
From the "Rooney Rule" Wikipedia page:

In May 2020 the NFL increased the requirements of the Rooney rule to require two external minority candidate interviews, rather than one, for head coaching jobs. In addition, teams must now interview at least one minority candidate for all coordinator positions. Also, teams and the NFL league office must also interview at least one minority candidate for senior-level positions, including general manager and club president jobs. Finally, for at least some positions, women may be interviewed to satisfy the requirement.[35]

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
is it me or when Sean Payton is talking about how he’d use KM it’s in the future tense and that is the future coach? Maybe I’m just dreaming.
If you're referring to that Cowherd video...Do you see his little smirk and rye smile, when talking about Murray? I love, too, how he says Murray needs someone who can help take the load off (running game), so he's not the only option to the team. I think Sean definitely knows what he'd do with Murray.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
If you're referring to that Cowherd video...Do you see his little smirk and rye smile, when talking about Murray? I love, too, how he says Murray needs someone who can help take the load off (running game), so he's not the only option to the team. I think Sean definitely knows what he'd do with Murray.
Probably would like to have one versatile QB instead of subbing in Taysom Hill. Or not.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Which is why I think they go all in to trade up to #1
Maybe things change once he evaluates gametape, but Sean Payton wasnt overly impressed with this QB class. Its Caleb Williams who he said thinks the star QB from college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard