Arizona Cardinals @ Las Vegas Raiders pregame thread. 9/11/22-9/17/22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True but not signing would be career suicide. It is a ****** system I know that. Not sure how you could fix it.
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but we’re the Raiders #1 on the waiver wire? If not, other teams had a chance to pick this guy up and passed.

Dude’s who get cut this early in the season should count their blessings anyone wants them for any reason. This is more than a game for them… it’s a JOB and the point of a job is to make money.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet Cardinals +6. Too much of an overreaction IMO even if they may still lose.
Yeah… I think this game is our best shot to win out of the next three. Still early season, lots of pressure on the Raiders, last week’s game made us look like the worst team in the league… which we’re not.

I wouldn’t bet this game.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know that it's only one game, but:
1. Eno impressed me. Seems to have some wiggle and might be able to break a long run.
2. Connor's pass catching also impressed me, and he might be better in passing situations. And in short yardage plays.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is a huge game for both. But the Raiders are not great. Carr is careless. We need to score 28 and if we do we win. Again the goal to me is be 3-3 when we get DHop back

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that it's only one game, but:
1. Eno impressed me. Seems to have some wiggle and might be able to break a long run.
2. Connor's pass catching also impressed me, and he might be better in passing situations. And in short yardage plays.
You’re just now being impressed by Connors catching ability? Did you watch last year? That’s not a rhetorical question

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This was a consistent issue that happened all year last year clearly Kyler has not improved. Many people on here debated this never happened…. Even though it was regularly pointed out in game by commentators. Lol

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was a consistent issue that happened all year last year clearly Kyler has not improved. Many people on here debated this never happened…. Even though it was regularly pointed out in game by commentators. Lol
That isn't what people debated. He has improved. Romo even mentioned this exact thing where he did checkdown Eno.

Obviously he missed a big play here, but this is being selective to prove a point without looking at all data.