Anyone else physically ill today?

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Late last night I just started feeling it, and into this morning, just plain sick. Anybody else like that? Wow, even when they're good, the Cards make me sick.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We make it to the superbowl, and people still complain..

Anyway, yeah i did feel sick. It had to do with the 3 30packs we killed last night though.. Blaaaaaaaaaaah

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yes...I have that sinking feeling in my stomach. Much like I had when we lost the MNFer to the Bears. This one's gonna take a while to digest.

No regrets for going, however. Can't wait for the next one, because you know damn well I'll be at that one too!!

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh absolutely.

Is not a good day to piss off the moderator :)

Its going to take me a while to recover from this.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just horrible and not getting any better. I can't come to grips with the fact we didn't stop them at the end.

Gonna take some time. Love this team though...

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hell no. I am damn proud of this team. It sucks and am sad but it's just one more step to where we want to go. I am excited about our future and pumped about this team. To be honest I was more sick about the Bears game and the Pats game than I am about losing this Super Bowl. This team showed me a lot last night and they WILL be back and they will win.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This HURTS...

and I do feel pretty empty. It will take some time to heal. BUT at some point I'll pop in the WIN over the Eagles and realize that all things considered it was STILL a great year. Now, if this were the end of the story it would be pretty sad BUT I have a re-newed faith in this team that at some point we're going to get it done. ...And this awful moment will be obliterated in the joy of finally WINNING. But for now I hurt just like you. :(

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
I felt awful last night. Actually a little better today. No drinking involved, so that might explain it.

OP
OP
green machine

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not mad at the Cards or disappointed at all. But just, like, that game and the emotions took so much out of me, I have nothing left today. That's where I'm going with this.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I feel like I was sucker-punched.

Oh - I am SO proud of this team...I never thought I'd ever see the day the Cardinals got to play in a Super Bowl, but what is killing me is the WAY they lost.

I think I'd feel better if the better team won. I'm not convinced that was the case last night.

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
Absolutely, I wonder how long it takes for this one to reside.. I don't know of a loss that has stung so bad.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Just horrible and not getting any better. I can't come to grips with the fact we didn't stop them at the end.

Gonna take some time. Love this team though...

yep, and the i'm going to puke but there's nothing left in there to heave out feeling too.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oh, I'm not mad at the Cards or disappointed at all. But just, like, that game and the emotions took so much out of me, I have nothing left today. That's where I'm going with this.

I feel like that exactly, I guess the Alcohol soothed yesterday, today at work I have nothing left

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was already sick Saturday night. Today didn't help at all. I've literally been coming close to randomly shedding tears when I think about it.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
For me this was a deja vu of the 97 Rose Bowl. The games were both for a championship and they played out in an almost identical fashion. I haven't turned on the TV or radio since the last play. I'm sick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard