Antonio Brown

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have yet to seen any player respond to BA like AB, or against any organization like AB does... dude has serious issues and there is also that other possible aspect that maybe he's also a selfish prick which also has those issues
We had some reactions like that from O-line players, WR, CB on us when it was the "BA" Show. And we all tought it was Keim who rubbed them wrong, only a few sayed is what BA and Keim ...

What I think, BA is a Coach that is not for every Player, I think older players like/need his type of "coaching" more than the "younger" generations. I don't know how this will develope but BA has his ring, I don't know if he gets another one.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We had some reactions like that from O-line players, WR, CB on us when it was the "BA" Show. And we all tought it was Keim who rubbed them wrong, only a few sayed is what BA and Keim ...

What I think, BA is a Coach that is not for every Player, I think older players like/need his type of "coaching" more than the "younger" generations. I don't know how this will develope but BA has his ring, I don't know if he gets another one.
No we did not... unless I forget seeing players quit during a game, strip down, and do jumping jacks

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
What a **** show.

I’ve got my grievances with Bruce, but if this was how it was handled, Antonio needs to find reality. Bruce was probably the best thing he has going…

The dude wants to cash in. I can’t blame him, but what a horrible way of going about it.

Hey, I hope this becomes a huge distraction for the Bucs.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Some folks (fans, not reliable sources) are wondering if he forgot there was a 17th game and thought he was definitely not getting his incentives because this was his last game. With any other player, I'd scoff and say that's nuts. With him...?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm a social worker with the VA and do trauma therapy. My main duty is addictions treatment.
My daughter is going to Western Kentucky (WKU) to be a social worker, marriage counsellor etc etc. She graduated in May & is currently in the 1st year of 2 to get her masters. Can't wait, that $#/+ ain't cheap. Costing dad a fortune lol.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well sometimes players need some busses thrown on them. But it should be only done in extreme circumstances or reasons.
I like the way KK doesn't throw his players under a bus but sometimes you gotta let players know how bad they're performing, if he is then it's kept quiet. Obviously there's more ways than one to coach but the BA way did get him a SB, even if that team was loaded lol. I hope KK gets us one or more with his style of coaching? His players seem to love him. The BA style doesn't work for everyone.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They never do. Under no circumstance you should throw your players under the bus, especially when you never do it to your own coaches. That’s pathetic.
Agree. Hypocrisy always show up in the end...and I think this is what BA had to deal with at the end of his tenure as well in AZ. It's a bad look. On the flip side of that, if that's who he is and stays true to it...I respect that. He just has to deal with the repercussions of that attitude/hypocrisy....as he has over the years in coaching.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
My daughter is going to Western Kentucky (WKU) to be a social worker, marriage counsellor etc etc. She graduated in May & is currently in the 1st year of 2 to get her masters. Can't wait, that $#/+ ain't cheap. Costing dad a fortune lol.
If you want to pay for mine while you're at it...maybe you'll get a 2-for-1 discount :D

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson