Antonio Brown

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't find the video but apparently a few days before the game Brown did an interview which was the first since he'd been back. They asked him about being back and what it felt like to have a coach who believes in him and he said "next question I want to talk about the game not this stuff."

Said nothing about this ankle injury that's being mentioned but also reporters said it was "uncomfortable" to watch at first they thought he was joking but when the question was rephrased he did it again.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Arians will be in some deeeeeep water if this turns out true
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hmm, the statement actually sounds pretty believable.

But I doubt Tampa gets punished, bc we’ll they are the defending champs and the league wouldn’t want to go doing anything that might jeopardize another super bowl run for them.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hmm, the statement actually sounds pretty believable.

But I doubt Tampa gets punished, bc we’ll they are the defending champs and the league wouldn’t want to go doing anything that might jeopardize another super bowl run for them.
Or just another way to put it... Can't mess with the golden boy.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Arians will be in some deeeeeep water if this turns out true
Definitely see this potential from Bruce...dude probably carried some resentment towards AB for the vaccine card thing...then they're getting smoked by the Jets. One thing leads to the next... Arians blows up. I've seen the rage in that face on the sideline many times. Or, AB is just flat out lying. Neither would surprise me.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Man, I really could have used you back in the late seventies.
my treatment was a bludgeon to the skull for acting like a weirdo....made even stimming stressful, which defeats the purpose

back then, in my neck of the woods...autism wasnt a thing. a kid was either ********, or he wasnt...and being a straight A student...obviously I wasnt ********...so my step dad felt it his duty to beat the weirdo out of me.
worked for the most part, I learned how to function in society...but I function so much better when I stay away from it, lol
Damn that’s awful. Sounds like you’re at peace today tho. There’s more awareness these days, but we have a ways to go to completely understand mental health

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Big Bruce carried the Bucs to a 20 points comeback he is clearly not the one at fault here

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Not defending AB but he was on the injury report for an ankle (DNP Thursday and Friday). Not how you handle that situation regardless.

You must be registered for see images attach

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Definitely see this potential from Bruce...dude probably carried some resentment towards AB for the vaccine card thing...then they're getting smoked by the Jets. One thing leads to the next... Arians blows up. I've seen the rage in that face on the sideline many times. Or, AB is just flat out lying. Neither would surprise me.

So many cameras - there has to be video of Arians walking over to Brown if its true.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
So many cameras - there has to be video of Arians walking over to Brown if its true.

Yeah, his whole jumping jacks routine just puts the lie to everything he's belatedly claiming. Nice try, AB.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Some people say its CTE from the hit vs Cincy - was he like this before that?

I think there is something to this. As far as I know, he wasn’t an issue at all before this.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
I twisted an ankle so bad 40 years ago it took two weeks before I could walk (no dr. visit). Now I have issues with it. Walking hurts, running is impossible, but sideways (I tried it like AB) was no pain. Whether he's full of, uh, beans is another issue...

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Here are the text messages referenced in article.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-074718.png
    Screenshot_20220106-074718.png
    778.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20220106-074728.png
    Screenshot_20220106-074728.png
    880.3 KB · Views: 18

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Right or wrong, throwing BA under bus to public is not going to endear him with other HC's around the league.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson