Antonio Brown

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he's a walking advertisement for the NFL needing to do more health exams on these guys before they clear them to play I'd bet anything he's got CTE. Shaun King was talking about it yesterday he said something like what AB did was awful but you have to realize what a high % of these guys wind up with brain injuries and instead of the NFL just constantly reinstating him maybe they should have actually given him a more thorough examination to see what was wrong. He wasn't always like this

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah he's a walking advertisement for the NFL needing to do more health exams on these guys before they clear them to play I'd bet anything he's got CTE. Shaun King was talking about it yesterday he said something like what AB did was awful but you have to realize what a high % of these guys wind up with brain injuries and instead of the NFL just constantly reinstating him maybe they should have actually given him a more thorough examination to see what was wrong. He wasn't always like this

It's not just a problem in the NFL. My wife manages the athletic trainers for her hospital. They provide contracted coverage to the junior high/high schools in their county, and you wouldn't believe the nonsense coaches and parents try to pull with concussion baselines and injury return. At one point they even had a school athletic director call one of the hospital VPs because they wouldn't clear a kid less than a week after a concussion. It's nuts.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
AB is free to do as he damn well pleases, I think he gets it like Ricky Williams and Tim rosenbach - he is allowed, doesn’t mean he is sick! I mean don’t look like rage in photos. Looks joyful! Like the devil wears Prada, that ends in a rap song debut. Did his elite athletic skills get him out of trouble with the law? Probably - will he find problems again? Probably! So he doesnt like the phuccaneers - big whoop! dont mean he’s diseased or ill, little antisocial - but if that was a crime half of dc would be drained.
he said earlier in his career :

"I don't even have to play football if I don't want," he told Jeff Darlington of ESPN. "I don't even need the game. I don't need to prove nothing to anyone. If they wanna play, they going to play by my rules. If not, I don't need to play. Obviously, I want the game, but I don't need the game. It's a difference
Lol… Leveon Bell said the same thing, literally. After losing 10’s of millions he seems to be grasping at any job offered to him at this point. Have a feeling AB will be the same if even given another opportunity

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Bring a complete moron and Dhead doesn’t mean he has CTE.

If he didn’t have football skills, he’d probably have been incarcerated years ago. Some people are just obnoxious a-holes.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bruce Arians has been a real scumbag in the whole Antonio Brown situation

A real man a real leader never would’ve allowed him on his squad in the first place give it everything that he’s done

A real man a real leader would’ve realized how broken Antonio Brown was and that the only place he belongs is in counseling

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

A real man a real leader never would’ve allowed him on his squad in the first place give it everything that he’s done

A real man a real leader would’ve realized how broken Antonio Brown was and that the only place he belongs is in counseling

Yea but when your star player wants him what do you do? I am sure the fan base is behind Brady more that BA.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

You have to wonder.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You have to wonder.

Not wanting to go in because his ankle was messed up.... "I'll show BA... I'll go out and jump around like a maniac to prove it!"

There is a part of me that feels bad for AB.... I'm almost positive 1 too many blows to the head have affected his decision making.

I put this on the idiots who kept him in the league... Last I heard, too many concussions isn't a free pass to sexually assault people.

The guy should have been getting professional help years ago, not making more $$ and repeating his asshattery over and over.

BigCardsFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Bruce Arians superbowls: 3

Steve Keim: 0

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So win at all costs even if it means bringing in or working with rapists, people that are violent towards women, etc is fine.

BA hasn’t been to a Super Bowl without a rapist or sexual assaulter
Honestly, is there a coach in modern NFL history who hasn’t been to a super bowl with a rapist or sexual predator?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson