Anquan Boldin leaves for free agency

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skidwill
Pitiful?

Is there anything more pitiful that a Cards fan? Do you realize that the Bidwill's laugh at people like you?

You might as well walk around with a flashing red neon sign saying "Total Loser" with an arrow pointing to the top of your head .

You know who must love you guys? Clipper fan. Because of all the professional sports organizations, only the Clippers come close to the Cardinals futility. As long as Card's fans exist, Clipper fan will always have someone to point to as being a bigger moron than they are. Sad, but true.

Ba-Bye Suckers!

:lmao:

Pitiful?!?! You've been doin' lunch with Rashweed Wallace too often dude! It's taken the Cards 4 years to lose as many games as the Tigers lose in a month!

The Cards have more NFL titles than Cincy, Seattle, Tenn., Carolina, Atlanta,San Diego,Houston, and Minnesota, and just as many as Tampa Bay, New England, The Jets, The Ravens and Kansas City.

It's only been 55 years since their last championship, the Red Sox haven't won one in 85 years!!!

We only need to fix our Special Teams, develop a pass rush, find a decent LDE, field more than 3 healthy WR's, improve our secondary play, find a couple of assistants who can coach defense, and cut out stupid penalties and we are right back in the Super Bowl hunt.

There'll be 20,000 screaming fans setting a new NFL record for decibel levels at an outdoor stadium this Sunday as the Cards pound the Seahags.

Our new verizon wireless network will allow the Cards to get the play calls in faster than any team in the NFL allowing us 15 more snaps per game getting the Big Bang 20 catches for 434 yds.

You'd better grab a seat on the bandwagon while there is still one left.

P.S.
How can you bash a team that holds the NFL record for most kickoff returns in one game?

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
i love it...

... people who bash others for being fans of a bad team. Remember, skidwell, I have a life and don't have to lurk on the Bengals, Tigers, or Clippers boards and talk smack to make myself feel good...

DRVNFAST

Homey don't play that!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least Skid-Mark came to the right forum to talk a little smack, problem is all I here is a the gurgling sound of an idiot trying to talk with his head up his ass.:cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison