Anquan Boldin leaves for free agency

Skidwill

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ah yes, the deep dark secret we all know is coming. The cycle is always the same. If the Cards are fortunate enough to draft a top player, the chances of the demonic Bidwills retaining him are zero and zero.

Enjoy Boldin while you can suckers because the second his contract is up, he's gone. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

How funny, you admit to being a Cards fan.

Ba-Bye suckers.

:wave:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skidwill
Ah yes, the deep dark secret we all know is coming. The cycle is always the same. If the Cards are fortunate enough to draft a top player, the chances of the demonic Bidwills retaining him are zero and zero.

Enjoy Boldin while you can suckers because the second his contract is up, he's gone. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Ba-Bye suckers.

How funny, skid, that you come here to post...attention seeker, perhaps?

Or maybe Anquan will be a good player and we'll keep him, unlike another we recently left go. You know, David Boston, the guy we were crucified for letting go? The guy who's so huge he has a new injury each week? The guy who only caught two balls for minimum gain this week?

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz
Not to mention "The Fake" with his 3 INT's and QB rating of 21.

:biglaugh:

Well - it's a good thing for you that the Win-Loss record of your team is based upon your QB rating and not the scoreboard...:rolleyes:

Shawn

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
Originally posted by FischerKing
Well - it's a good thing for you that the Win-Loss record of your team is based upon your QB rating and not the scoreboard...:rolleyes:

Shawn

The Donks won cause they were playing Cincinatti (who contrary to what everyone says is just as bad as they were last season). Any other team is going to eat them alive with Plummer at the helm.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mdamien13
The Donks won cause they were playing Cincinatti (who contrary to what everyone says is just as bad as they were last season). Any other team is going to eat them alive with Plummer at the helm.

Actually they won because of their talented Offensive Line and Clinton Portis - that guy is a total stud at the RB position. They've also got stellar Special Teams as well. The Broncos will be good this season dispite their QB.

Shawn

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ba-Bye suckers.

:rolleyes:

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8

Ba-Bye suckers.

Fackin Idjut

OP
OP
S

Skidwill

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How pathetic, you bring up Jake Plummer's stats? That's the best you can do? I knew Card's fans were ********, but I didn't know it was this bad.

It's okay though, I'm here to help you :D

- Plummer has a poor day against bad team on the road yet wins by 20.

- Blake has a phenomenal day against bad team on the road yet losses by 20.

Okay... I'm going to go real slow now because this is important....

In spite of your teenage crush/obsession with Plummer, the problem has always been with the Bidwills. Always has been, always will be, the fact that you don't realize this is comical. Why not just mail the Bidwill's a personal check instead? It makes about as much sense.

So how did the Broncos completely dominate the Bengals in spite of Plummer's poor day?

Answer - they have a commitment to winning, they create an atmosphere of pride, of hard work, of high expectations, they hire and retain the best coaches, they demand excellence, they pay for a top scouting program that drafts and retains top offensive linemen, top defensive linemen, top defenders, top receivers, they have a program that attracts top free agents, they have a program that makes players want to play for them, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

- in short all of the things that the Cardinals refuse to do because of the demonic Bidwill's incompetence and greed.

So keep focusing on Plummer all day long, suckers. I laugh at how out of touch you are with reality. Blake lit up the scoreboard and the Cards still got toasted by a horrible team. I would think that even you morons would have been able to put two and two together.

Ba-Bye suckers!:wave: :wave:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How pathetic, you bring up Jake Plummer's stats? That's the best you can do? I knew Card's fans were ********, but I didn't know it was this bad.

In spite of your teenage crush/obsession with Plummer, the problem has always been with the Bidwills. Always has been, always will be, the fact that you don't realize this is comical. Why not just mail the Bidwill's a personal check instead? It makes about as much sense.

So how did the Broncos completely dominate the Bengals in spite of Plummer's poor day?

Answer - they have a commitment to winning, they create an atmosphere of pride, of hard work, of high expectations, they hire and retain the best coaches, they demand excellence, they pay for a top scouting program that drafts and retains top offensive linemen, top defensive linemen, top defenders, top receivers, they have a program that attracts top free agents, they have a program that makes players want to play for them, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

- in short all of the things that the Cardinals refuse to do because of the demonic Bidwill's incompetence and greed.

So keep focusing on Plummer all day long, suckers. I laugh at how out of touch you are with reality. Blake lit up the scoreboard and the Cards still got toasted by a horrible team. I would think that even you morons would have been able to put two and two together.

:rolleyes: OINK

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8

Hey f@ggot, Who's your team?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Kinda sounds like the teacher from the Peanuts, doesn't he, guys? He opens his mouth and speaks all right, but all you hear is, 'wa wa wa wa, wa wa!'

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Hey Skidwill, Skidmark, watchamacallit, NEM or whatever you call yourself. Just go away before you are banned again. You are pitiful.

OP
OP
S

Skidwill

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pitiful?

Is there anything more pitiful that a Cards fan? Do you realize that the Bidwill's laugh at people like you?

You might as well walk around with a flashing red neon sign saying "Total Loser" with an arrow pointing to the top of your head .

You know who must love you guys? Clipper fan. Because of all the professional sports organizations, only the Clippers come close to the Cardinals futility. As long as Card's fans exist, Clipper fan will always have someone to point to as being a bigger moron than they are. Sad, but true.

Ba-Bye Suckers!

:lmao:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pitiful?

Is there anything more pitiful that a Cards fan? Do you realize that the Bidwill's laugh at people like you?

You might as well walk around with a flashing red neon sign saying "Total Loser" with an arrow pointing to the top of your head .

You know who must love you guys? Clipper fan. Because of all the professional sports organizations, only the Clippers come close to the Cardinals futility. As long as Card's fans exist, Clipper fan will always have someone to point to as being a bigger moron than they are. Sad, but true.

Ba-Bye Suckers!

:lmao:

:rolleyes: OINCK

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Pitiful?

Is there anything more pitiful that a Cards fan?

Sure:

1) Your grammar.

2) Coming onto a Cardinals message board and talking smack about something that "might" happen in 4 years or so.....

3) Being you.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
At least we will get a 3rd or 4 round pick for him. :thumbup: