And you wonder why Keith Smart probably wont be back

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
Here is one example of why Keith Smart shouldn't come back as a head coach. He just doesnt do his HW, it is one thing for writers to do it, but an NBA head coach, please.

San Antonio (1) vs. Phoenix (8)
Keith Smart: San Antonio will win this series, because they're on a mission. You talk about team chemistry and continuity, and they have it. Phoenix is excited to be in the playoffs, but they may just be excited to be there. The Spurs' size is going to be a big factor. How do you deal with Tim Duncan? And Tony Parker is pushing the ball very well. Plus, the three-point shooting of players like Stephen Jackson and Bruce Bowen is also a big plus. I think it's going to be a short series. Phoenix doesn't have enough to deal with the way the Spurs can score, which is both inside and out.

Does he even know that Parker is plain out pathetic vs the suns for his career?? The spurs size, he mean TD? Because other then that there isnt a consistant big man on that squad. I mean I have no problem with him predicting SA, but saying it will be a short series because the suns cannot matchup at all is ridiculous.

Gorilla

Booooya!!!
Reaction score
Besides TD, the only big man on that roster that gives trouble to the suns is Malik Rose..... He is just to strong for Marion on the post..... if Frank goes to the small lineup, i think he could mean trouble..... other than that I think we match up great with them...

GO SUNS!

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lately they've been saying JJ is 235-240lbs so it sounds like he's been in the weightroom. I though he was more like 210-215lbs last season.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last year I believe Joe Johnson was listed at 220-225 pounds.

Joe Mama

Billythekid

All Star
Reaction score
I read this too and thought the same thing. He didn't mention once we've beaten them 3 of 4 and Marbury has owned everyone. Tony Parker! Ha! This guy's lack of knowledge is a joke.

What a *******.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson